|Post Name||Jobs for Foreigners In Canada With Visa Sponsorship|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Ottawa, ON, Canada K1A|
|Min Salary||CAD 80000 to|
|Max Salary||CAD 85000 Per Year|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or Equivalent; College Degree Preferred|
Jobs for Foreigners In Canada With Visa Sponsorship, The Temporary Lead Supervisor role is an integral part of the store’s overall success; modeling the behaviors needed to directly impact all aspects of our Company’s business: Sales and Operational Processes.
This individual shows exemplary performance behaviors, not only with work performed but by representing Coach at its highest standards. They serve as a true utilitarian player, possessing the ability to adapt to all roles within the store environment.
- Understands organizational objectives and makes decisions in partnership with the Store Manager(s) and Assistant Store Manager(s) that align with Company priorities and values
- Endorses, models and develops team to deliver Coach’s Selling and Service expectations
- Enforces sales strategies, initiatives, and growth across all categories
- Works with Store Manager(s) and/or Assistant Store Manager(s) to flex store business strategies and personal selling techniques to contribute to overall store and financial results
- Leverages floor supervisor assignment responsibilities to deliver strong metrics; remains results-driven, including through team selling and selling to multiple customers
- Productivity Management: holds sales team accountable for personal sales
- Maximizes clienteling strategy in partnership with the Store Manager(s) and Assistant Store Manager(s); monitoring process over time to achieve business goals and objectives
- Builds credibility and trust with the team, as well as with customers – serving as a personal fashion advisor to deliver business results
- Creates positive impressions with store team and customers by bringing the best self to work through business attire consistent with Coach’s Guide to Style
- Acts as a brand ambassador in the local market/mall to drive brand loyalty and business (i.e. charity events, local associations, mall initiatives)
- Sensitive to customer and team needs and tailors approach by reading cues
- Solution-oriented and forward-thinking in resolving customer issues; partners with Store Manager(s) and/or District Manager as appropriate
- Develops both self and individual product knowledge skills and remains aware of current collections
- Understands the positive sales impact staffing has on the business and recruits accordingly
- Coaches, develops, and motivates the team on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to meet goals and utilize Company tools; delegates and empowers others and encourages individual growth
- Welcomes feedback and adapts behaviors; creates short and long-term goals to achieve personal metrics and performance development
- Regularly provides feedback to others; coaches performance to a higher standard; provides constructive feedback to Store Manager(s) and Assistant Store Manager(s)
- Manages daily operational tasks according to Coach standards, switching gears based on the needs of the business both seamlessly and pro-actively
- Demonstrates strong business acumen
- Interacts and communicates with supervisor(s) on a regular basis; is adaptable and flexible; maintains a calm and professional demeanor
- Maintains interior and exterior upkeep of the building with a partnership from the corporate office
- Understands and uses all retail systems and reporting tools to make informed decisions, taking appropriate partners, as necessary
- Adheres to all applicable Coach retail policies and procedures including POS and Operations procedures
- Leverages Coach’s tools and technology to support relationship-building and clienteling efforts, including driving sales and achieving individual and team goals
- Works with Store Manager(s) and/or Assistant Store Manager(s) to flex store business strategies to improve productive functions
- Ensures all daily tasks are completed without negatively impacting service of Coach standards
- Experience: 1- 3 years of previous retail experience (cashier/stock experience, sales, etc.) preferably in a luxury retail service environment. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Technical: Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet), utilizing walkie-talkie, understanding and reading prices, and product release sheets.
- Physical: Ability to execute at a fast pace. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team. Ability to maneuver the sales floor, sales shelves, and stock room; climbing, bending, and kneeling are required. Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and, at times, lift and carry product/cartons up to 50 pounds to process product shipment/transfers
- Schedule: Ability to meet Coach Scheduling & Availability Expectations, including the ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays high retail traffic and sales days (including but not limited to the day after Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Christmas Eve, Mother’s Day, etc.).
Note: This document serves only as a sample of job duties and responsibilities and does not include an exhaustive list of all performance requirements.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people’s problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future-oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person’s career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.