Avelo Airlines Flight Attendant $30/Hour
Avelo Airlines Flight Attendant $30/Hour, Come join our growing team! We are seeking energetic, highly-motivated Flight Attendant candidates who want to join a committed group of safety and service professionals at Avelo Airlines.
We are a new, high-value/low-fare airline that is inspiring travel throughout the U.S. Come and is part of the One Crew team providing a great customer experience that our Customers know they can count on at Avelo!
May You Like:- Alaska Airlines Flight Attendant Jobs Seattle $25/Hour
|Post Name||Flight Attendant|
|Company Name||Avelo Airlines|
|Expected Salary||USD 25 To USD 30 Per Hour|
|Address||Fort Myers, FL, United States 33901|
Outcomes and Responsibilities
SAFETY: Ensure the safety, welfare, and comfort of all Customers and other Crewmembers.
- Contribute to the smooth and efficient operations of all aircraft and flight schedules.
- Complete incident/safety reporting requirements and submit timely documentation.
INFLIGHT STANDARDS: Create a caring customer experience on every flight; from boarding to deplaning
- Be knowledgeable of and adhere to Federal Aviation Regulations and comply with laws, regulations, and procedures in all locations where operations are conducted.
- Attend all training and maintain qualifications as determined by Inflight Leadership.
- Maintain the Flight Attendant manual, including reading and processing revisions and bulletins upon receipt, possessing assigned, up-to-date manual at duty-in and during all training assignments, and keeping assigned manually accessible at all times during the flight.
CUSTOMER AND CREW LEADERSHIP: Build customer loyalty and live our “One Crew” value by cooperating and working effectively with all operational Crewmembers and Avelo leadership.
- Treat each customer as a unique person with kindness and respect.
- Contribute to Avelo’s on-board service, sales, and revenue-generating initiatives
- Serve as customer service, marketing, and public relations ambassador.
May You Like:- Customer Service Agent – SEA Airport $18.50/hr
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the start of training
- Minimum height 5’0” without shoes
- Maximum height 6’3” without shoes
- Vision must be at least 20/40 with glasses or contact lenses
- Ability to physically lift 50 pounds from ground to waist
- Must be able to accept and relocate to a base assignment at your expense after training
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule with variable hours of up to 16-hour duty days, including nighttime or overnight hours, weekends, and holidays
- Must be willing/able to serve all types of food and beverages (including alcoholic beverages)
- Must maintain a working telephone number by which they can be contacted as required, file their address of residence with the Company, and maintain its currency at all times
- Walking forward down the aircraft aisle without interfering with the comfort of seated Customers
- Being seated in a jumpseat with all belts/restraints fastened, without the use of seatbelt extension
- Maintaining balance while walking and standing during flight
- Standing, sitting, stooping, bending, reaching, and crouching for long periods of time
- Pushing or pulling aircraft doors/exits, or food/beverage carts with the force of up to 100 lbs.
- Assist Customers needing assistance during evacuation (e.g., children, disabled, elderly)
- Must possess and maintain a valid passport and any other required employment-related documents, with the ability to freely enter/exit the United States and all locations to/from which Avelo operates for the duration of employment with Avelo Airlines
- Must be able to understand, speak, read and write English fluently
- Perform all duties and responsibilities outlined in the Avelo Inflight Services Manual, Company safety manuals, and duties as assigned by the flight Captain or Avelo leadership
If you are someone that finds joy in helping and serving others with the ability to deliver genuine customer service, apply today!
- Why Are You Interested In This Role?
- What Are The Roles Of A Flight Attendant?
- What Are The Qualities That A Flight Attendant Should Possess To Be Effective?
- What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Handle It?
- Describe Your Daily Routine As A Flight Attendant?
- Describe Briefly Your Flight Attendant Experience?
- What Kind Of Strategies And Mindset Is Required For This Role? Explain With Example
- What Is The Biggest Challenge That You Foresee In This Job?
- How Do You Stay Motivated at Work?
- Describe a Time You Failed in this role and the Lesson You Learned
- How Would You Handle The Passengers Who Refuse To Comply With Given Flight Attendant Instructions While Landing Or In Takeoff?
- What Would You Do If You Have A Passenger Who Is Afraid Of Flying And Starts Panicking?
- What Are The First Few Things You Would Do In A State Of Emergency In The Air?
- What Was Your Most Liked Flight Experience?
- What Are Your Strengths For Good Customer Service?