Automotive Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Automotive Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship, Cazoo launched its online proposition in December 2019, allowing customers to order a car from the comfort of their own homes and get it delivered to their door in as little as 72 hours.
We’re now launching Cazoo Customer Centres (CCCs) as the next step in our exciting journey. These centres are at the heart of our operations and will act as logistics hubs for last mile deliveries, service centres and collection points for customers.
The centres are a key part of the operation of Cazoo and the customer centre manager will act as the general manager for the centre is responsible for the smooth running and management of the site from managing people including hiring to vehicle flows, inventory management, premises presentation and most importantly customer experience and service.
The role of the centre will allow customers the flexibility to choose whether to pick up their car or have a delivery to their door. If it’s a collection will be able to talk face to face with our customer-obsessed Customer Support Specialists.
Customers will get the same “wow” handover from one of our Handover Specialists on-site or Delivery specialist at the customer’s home. This is from our extensive customer research that’s a key differentiator for Cazoo.
This role will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of a single Cazoo Customer Centre there will be a multifunctional team based at the centre, spanning Customer Support, Operations and Logistics.
The CC Manager, will be responsible for ensuring that all functions work seamlessly as a single team. In addition to having responsibility for ensuring that the site runs smoothly, the CC Manager will also be available for any customer escalations which cannot be resolved by our onsite Customer Support Specialists.
|Post Name||Store Manager|
|Expected Salary||GBP 36400 Per Year|
|Address||Bristol, England, United Kingdom BS4 5LQ|
What You’ll Be Doing
- Acting as the general manager for the centre, you’ll be responsible for the team based on site, spanning Delivery and Handover Specialists, customer service advisors, workshop-based Technicians, Valeters and Customer Support.
- Responsible for ensuring that the multifunctional team across Customer Support, Operations and Logistics operates as one seamless team to ensure that the customer has an amazing customer experience, whether they are browsing for a car, picking up or returning a car or returning to the centre with a post-sales issue.
- Act as an escalation point for customers when issues cannot be resolved by onsite Customer Support Specialists.
- Manage priorities and resolve any conflicts between teams.
- Act as a primary key holder for the site, ensuring the site is opened and closed in line with trading hours and is secure in & out of trading hours
- Developing & mapping processes including identifying opportunities & risks
- Responsible for ensuring Health & Safety standards are adhered to, ensuring all members of the team are trained and managing risk proactively
- Work closely with central functions such as Logistics Regional Managers, and, Health, Safety & Environment Manager to ensure the CCC follows central processes and shares opportunities for further refinement or development.
- Partner closely with the other CC Managers to see where you can share and reapply learnings.
- Regular weekend work will be required.
- Managing sites and teams KPIs focused on delivering exceptional customer service and experience whilst also managing costs
- Budget and cost management
- Escalation for issues / potential risks with deliveries and collections, support with resolution and mitigating actions
- Onsite support for Logistics Team Leaders. Acting as a point of contact for escalation and welfare
- Creating a Cazoo culture within the CCC and team
Skills And Experience Required
- Strong passion for the customer, with plenty of examples where you’ve taken a customer-first approach.
- Extensive experience in a retail environment, ideally in a general management role.
- Ability to bring people together to work towards a common goal.
- Data-driven and able to manage the centre to key performance indicators
- A natural passion for people’s development.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable experience in developing & documenting processes
- Experience in developing & using MI to help develop operations
- A passion for automotive with some basic understanding of car technology
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Customer obsessed – We put the customer first in everything we do. Every interaction matters. We want to be famous for delivering the best experience and wowing our customers.
- Data-driven – Data is part of our DNA and drives all decision-making. We are informed and results-driven. We seek insights and understanding that will help us improve and grow.
- Fast drivers – We have an entrepreneurial passion for working at speed. We like to accelerate and don’t hang around. We make decisions and drive fast towards our goals.
- Team players – We are better as a team than as individuals. Everyone counts. We’re inclusive, supportive and respectful and are here to have fun and win together on this journey.
Support from our brilliant onboarding and training programmes.
We offer a competitive salary with a range of benefits including 25 days of holiday, healthcare, pension, bike-to-work, Season Ticket Loan, and Birthday day off. All colleagues at Cazoo are eligible for participation in the company’s share issue scheme.
Our selection process will typically involve a chat on the phone followed by face-to-face interviews and assessments where you’ll have a chance to meet some of the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your experience, personality and potential, not making you sweat or catching you out. You must have the right to work in the UK, or a valid work permit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
- What experience do you have in managing a retail store?
- What strategies would you use to increase profits in our store?
- How would you handle a situation where an employee was not meeting performance goals?
- What do you think is the most important aspect of customer service?
- How would you deal with a customer complaint?
- What do you think is the key to maintaining a successful inventory management system?
- What do you think is the best way to train new employees?
- What are your thoughts on online shopping and its effect on retail stores?
- How do you think customer experience should be a priority for store managers?
- What technologies do you think are necessary for a successful retail business?
- What do you think is the most important aspect of being a successful store manager?
- What do you think sets our store apart from other retail stores?
- What are your thoughts on our current marketing strategy?
- What do you think is the biggest challenge facing retail stores today?
- Do you have any questions for me about the position?