Operations Expert Jobs in Australia
Australia Jobs in Apple 2022, Expert Jobs Apple Australia, Australia Apple Jobs 2022, for Indians, Do you love to collaborate and help businesses thrive? At the Apple Store, you connect business professionals and entrepreneurs with the tools they need in order to put Apple solutions to work in their businesses.
As a Business Expert, you help them learn about Apple products and explore various possibilities. You’re part of a team that’s passionate about helping businesses succeed. With your understanding of business needs and enthusiasm for Apple, you find great satisfaction in offering powerful, innovative solutions to each customer.
As a Business Expert, you introduce Apple solutions, technology, and services to business customers. You spend time on the sales floor, meeting first-time and current business customers and learning their needs.
You generate new leads and build relationships, connecting over the phone or through in-store workshops and events.
You discover customer needs through briefings, and work with the Business Team to prepare and present proposals. For customers with more complex needs, you work with the entire Business Team to craft the ideal solutions.
Finally, you inform and offer customers the complete suite of sales support options. By engaging customers to think about the possibilities of Apple technology in their businesses, you help build success — not only for your team but for our customers as well.
Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs.
We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success.
You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
|Post Name||Operations Expert|
|Expected Salary||AUD 70000 to AUD 75000 Per Year|
|Address||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5000|
- Taking charge of daily activities.
- Upholding quality standards while streamlining operating processes and procedures for maximum efficiency.
- Helping to put new practices and procedures into place.
- Figuring out how to enhance client experiences.
- Managing inventory levels and placing supply orders.
- Directing and distributing duties to the operations team.
- Educating new hires and ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations
- Handling inquiries from clients and suppliers and resolving problems.
- Operational performance monitoring and reporting.
- Keeping records of policies and procedures.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in IT|
- Knowledge of how businesses use technology and what Apple solutions can offer them.
- Comfort using the phone to interact with customers and to position business solutions.
- Ability to facilitate business experiences through in-store briefings, workshops, and events.
- You have at least one year of experience selling in the business market.
- You’re comfortable developing qualified leads by phone.
- You have strong people and presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Apple Inc., formerly known as Apple Computer, Inc., is an American producer of desktop and laptop computers, mobile phones, tablets, computer accessories, and software. It was the first prosperous personal computer business and helped make the graphical user interface more common.
Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne established Apple as the Apple Computer Company in order to create and market Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. The firm was founded as Apple Computer, Inc. by Jobs and Wozniak, and its subsequent computer, the Apple II, quickly rose to popularity.
Through its cutting-edge hardware, software, and internet offerings, Apple aims to provide the finest personal computing experience to students, educators, creative professionals, and consumers worldwide.
Interview Question for Operations Expert:
1. How do you make sure that your everyday tasks are completed correctly and on time?
Answer:- Demonstrates the capacity to set priorities, use time wisely, and keep accuracy levels high.
2. How do you resolve disputes among the operations team members?
Answer:- shows the capacity to handle disputes and to manage people.
3. Can you elaborate on a project you oversaw that was really difficult?
Answer:- Shows project management abilities.
4. Can you provide an example of how you’ve enhanced procedures and processes to boost productivity?
Answer:- Demonstrates the candidate’s work experience and capacity for operational process analysis and improvement.
5. How do you keep an eye on everyday operations and make sure that issues are resolved effectively?
Answer:- Demonstrates aptitude for planning and addressing issues.