Supercheap Auto (SCA) an iconic brand of the Super Retail Group is seeking a Performance Marketing Specialist who will be based in our Strathpine office in Brisbane. Reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager, you will work as part of a dynamic team to deliver Omni marketing campaigns across all channels.
You will drive the optimization of campaigns while implementing data-driven marketing methods to optimize ROI and engage customers in moments that matter.
|Post Name||Performance Marketing Specialist|
|Salary||AUD 80000 To AUD 86000 Per Year|
|Company Name||Supercheap Auto|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing|
About The Company:
Super Retail Group has a clear vision for the future – to become a world-class Omni Retailer, so we are continuing to invest in our team and our Omni-digital capability to excel in this changing and growing Omni retail world.
For over 50 years, Supercheap Auto has been making it super for our customers, team, and communities. Whether they’re super into cars or just need one to get to the supermarket, our mission is to inspire Australians and New Zealanders to live their passion. At the heart of it all is our team.
We’re passionate about them; without them, we are nothing. We value the contribution of our team members as their dedication, effort, and passion is what underpins our overall success.
This Role Is For You If You Can:
- Build & manage multi-channel Performance Marketing campaigns across paid search, social ads, affiliates, and more. With a clear understanding of account structure, ad creation, budget management, reporting requirements, client sector/ industry considerations, landing pages & Omni tracking requirements
- Oversee and optimize campaigns in line with targets and budgets
- Be an expert on Omni campaign & bid management tools to manage keywords, ad groups, ads, etc. including trafficking keywords
- Budget management – ensuring budgets are correctly optimized and managed according to forecast and/or plans
- Understand, analyze and identify key performance opportunities to maximize business performance
- Derive actionable insights from campaign data for the purpose of optimization and future planning recommendations
- Bring a test & learn mindset. Have the willingness to try new strategies that have a clear goal, methodology, and incremental business impact
- Provide subject matter expertise across performance marketing channels and input into media buying
- Work closely with our SEO specialist to identify and implement opportunities for efficiency across our organic and paid search activity
- Work closely with our loyalty team to identify and implement first-party data initiatives
- Provide feedback, insights, and opportunities for eCommerce, marketing, and merchandise team members to improve skills and understanding of performance marketing
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Strathpine, Queensland, Australia 4501|
What You Need To Be Successful:
To be successful in this role, you will be a results-driven and outcome-focused individual, you will also bring:
- 3 years in a similar role (Agency or in-house)
- Have an Omni business mindset
- Knowledge and understanding of eCommerce, Google Analytics, SEM, EDM, Performance Marketing, Social and Affiliate Marketing.
- A working knowledge of social measurement/attribution and analytics tools, ranging from the Facebook Pixel, Conversions API, Adobe Analytics, and Google Analytics, among others.
- Experience with integrated campaign management and digital campaign optimization including Google Ad campaigns.
- Previous experience with Omni retail brands (desired)
- Highly self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Excellent presentation and data storytelling skills
- Proactive team player with strong collaboration skills
- Flexible work arrangements, hybrid setup between the office and home
- Commitment to your professional development with ongoing opportunities for progression
- Generous Team Member Discounts across all Super Retail Group brands
- Perks Program includes discounts on health and well-being, entertainment, travel and accommodation, and more
Our Culture of Inclusion
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Supercheap Auto and Super Retail Group strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.