AT&T Work From Home, AT&T Remote Jobs Apply Online 2022
AT&T Work From Home, AT&T Remote Jobs Apply Online 2022, This is your opportunity to be the voice of AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology working from home! As a member of our team, you’ll redefine customer service, creating meaningful connections with each customer.
Every interaction is an opportunity to introduce the latest technology, services, and offers. While you drive to meet your daily and monthly sales goals, you’ll help our customers stay connected to what matters the most.
|Post Name||PREMIER SERVICE CONSULTANT Work From Home|
|Expected Salary||USD 17.36 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
How you’ll make an impact
In this multi-faceted role, you’ll be trained to address a broad range of customer service call types including, collections, retention, sales channel coordination, billing and adjustments, and advanced technical support. You’ll use creative problem-solving skills to address complex customer questions and concerns while navigating between multiple tools and systems to update customer accounts and maintain records.
Your goal will be to provide effective and timely resolutions for customers and deliver personalized recommendations for our latest products and services. Your consultative approach will help you meet monthly sales goals and ultimately deliver an outstanding customer experience.
What your day-to-day will look like
- You’ll instill confidence and loyalty in the customers through thoughtful listening, utilizing your knowledge of AT&T’s products and services to effectively service and retain customers.
- You’ll be an expert at simplifying the explanation of customer bills, rate plans, and features of AT&T’s products and services.
- You’ll support customers with credit/inbound and outbound collections, activations, customer service, E-services, revenue, fraud, business and technical/roaming support inquiries, and other duties as required.
- You’ll also engage Tier 3 support (network and IT), third-party vendors, and suppliers as needed to address issues, and service faults and provide customer resolution.
- With your vital knowledge, you’ll handle wireless local number portability (WLNP), relocations, combined bill support, after-hours inquiries, and pre-paid service.
- You’ll use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve various customer-impacting issues such as voice and data, that span multiple networks and elements. You’ll need to keep up with changes to technology and applications, so you can provide the best resolution for the customer.
- Get customers up and running with the latest products and services such as air cards, USB devices, as well as AT&T-provided software & applications.
- In this full-time WFH position (40 hours/week) you’ll work a set schedule including breaks, lunches, and scheduled open time to ensure availability to answer the customer’s calls and provide exceptional service.
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
What you can look forward to
- The hourly pay starts at $17.36
- Additional compensation up to $1000 a month, when you meet your sales goals and performance expectations
- Paid training you’ll complete from home and additional resources to support you
- An excellent benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
- Employee Discounts of up to 50% off on:
- Eligible AT&T wireless plans (up to two accounts per employee; up to 10 lines per account) and wireless accessories
- AT&T Internet (Fiber where available)
- AT&T phone & AT&T wireless home phone
What we’re looking for
- Call center or customer service experience
- Flexibility to work any scheduled hours of operation is essential. Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend, or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
- You will need verified internet service (secure, reliable, and dedicated high speed is required to support business needs) and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection). AT&T will provide all of the equipment you’ll need to get started! (keyboard, monitor, computer, mobile device, etc.)
- Your workspace will need to be in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy, etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
- You will need to be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, training, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
Want to learn more about our work-from-home roles?