Junior Solution Architect Jobs in London for Indians
|Post Name||Junior Solution Architect/Solution Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC2A 3HU|
|Min. Salary||GBP 44000 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 46000 Per Year|
Architect Jobs London, Junior Architect Jobs in UK, Capco is a global technology and business consultancy focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets, and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge of financial services offerings, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, FinTech, Core Banking, etc.
- Practitioners who focus on delivering great results to our clients by using contemporary technologies and approaches to help solve important challenges across financial services.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there.
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile, and entrepreneurial culture.
What’s this all about?
You may have already started out on the journey as a solution architect, or maybe you are an experienced business/ software analyst, product owner, software engineer, or some other kind of technologist who is thinking about becoming one.
We’ve found that creating opportunities and training for our own people helps us to create great architects who also understand our clients and the wider financial services industry.
We see a clear, consistent and growing need for skilled solution architects in the market, people who can work on the next generation of cutting-edge solutions with our clients.
For all these reasons, we are looking for a new generation of architects.
What kind of work will I do?
Capco consultants work on a wide variety of client challenges; consequently, we value intellectual flexibility and curiosity as highly as we do quality and rigor.
For example, our architects play pivotal roles in helping our clients with problems such as designing and executing dev-ops strategies, launching new API market offerings and mobile applications to improve market share, creating new machine learning and data analytics services in the cloud, and even building entirely new challenger banks root and branch.
You won’t be alone in this. Our architects work as a key part of cross-disciplinary project teams comprised of digital and technology professionals with specific industry and functional domain skills and experience.
You’ll have opportunities to work alongside the seasoned application, data, business, cloud, security architects, and more, giving you the opportunity to decide where you want your architecture career to go.
So why me?
Nearly nobody starts their career as a solution architect, we’ve built a strong and diverse team through a mixture of direct hiring, but also through dedicated architecture training of a wide range of talented people.
We’re good at spotting those who have what it takes, and we offer a wide range of internal and partner training, as well as access to industry-recognized external training and accreditations, and a dedicated architecture mentoring scheme.
Here’s what we expect:
- Professional experience in a business environment. We’ve had successful applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds, some of which include software engineers/developers, technical/ software/ business/ data analysts, product owners/managers, technology consultants,s or banking or payments professionals.
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn.
- Good communication skills, and an ability to present complex ideas in simple ways.
- Confidence in your ideas, but modesty about how you conduct yourself.
- A problem-solving attitude, innovative, and flexible working style.
- Experience working well with a team, but the confidence to take the initiative when necessary.
Desirable but not mandatory:
- Evidence of experience or training in systems design or solution architecture (e.g. BCS, TOGAF, cloud accreditations from AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Knowledge of emergent technologies (e.g. any of the following are currently popular in our industry: artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation, cloud, Microservices, Event Streaming).
- Experience in banking or finance, target operating model design, process design or optimization, or other similar business re-architecting projects.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity, security architecture, or closely related topics like identity and access management, or offensive security engineering.
- Exposure to working in agile and/or the product delivery lifecycle, with product, engineering, or software delivery professionals.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.
- Enhanced and competitive family-friendly benefits, including maternity/adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause, and bereavement.