Solutions Architect Job in Nigeria
Architect Job in Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria Amazon, Jobs in Nigeria for Filipino, for Indians, for Filipino, Startup Solutions Architects work hand in hand with technical co-founders, engineers, and developers to help them make the most of the Cloud.
They are at the crossroads of business and technology and engage with organizations at all stages of cloud adoption. Solutions Architects also take a leading role in creating and presenting technical content and best practices.
Solutions Architects own the overall technical relationship between customers and AWS and make recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability, and operational efficiency.
They work to understand the customer’s business needs and give prescriptive guidance on how to create business value with technology. To do this they collaborate with other teams such as account management, professional services, support, product teams, and the AWS partner ecosystem.
In this role you will get to practice your creativity, linking technology to tangible solutions and educating Startups about the art of the possible. You will have the opportunity to define or invent cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of scenarios (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Genomics, Analytics and Big Data, DevOps or Security).
The Solutions Architecture team is a diverse group of technologists from a variety of backgrounds. Practical knowledge of the AWS platform is desired but not required, provided you have a sound technical foundation and a desire to learn.
You will have the support to grow your expertise in industry and technology areas of depth. Every day you will learn something new from your customers, your peers, and your own experiments.
At Amazon, you will be encouraged and rewarded for doing what is right for the long-term success of the customer. We value your passion to discover, invent and build on behalf of customers.
|Post Name||Solutions Architect|
|Expected Salary||NGN 200000 T0 NGN 250000|
|Address||Lagos, Nigeria 106104|
- Creating and integrating information systems to satisfy the requirements of the business.
- Evaluating the current system design and suggesting improvements with the help of the technical staff.
- Fixing technical issues as they occur.
- Provide direction and oversight to development teams.
- Continually investigating new and developing technology, making changes as necessary.
- Letting various stakeholders know if there are any issues with the technical solutions that are currently being used.
- Evaluating the effects of different technical decisions on the company.
- Giving stakeholders updates on the procedures, prices, and budgets involved in product development.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Technical Degree|
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
- Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
- Enjoy working with customers. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of enterprise customers.
- Have a strong understanding of large-scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as systems or support engineer or technical architect.
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience
- CTO/co-founder/architect experience for a VC-backed technology startup company or strong interest in the Startup ecosystem
- Experience in Software, Systems, or Data Design
- Passion for technology and for learning
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
- Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large-scale and impactful IT projects – either on-premises or in the cloud.
- In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, highly secured workloads, etc.
- AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional).
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Interview Question for Solutions Architect:
- What objectives would you have for your career as a solution architect?
- If you are chosen, what tasks will you begin within the next three months?
- What would your coworkers say if asked to sum you up in a single word?
- How at ease are you discussing technical subjects with others?
- What would a typical day in your ideal career entail?
- What is the range of salaries you’d like?
- Describe a recent accomplishment in your field.
- What personal traits of your best suit you for this position?
- What particular abilities does a solution architect need?
- Why have you decided to leave your current position?
- What do you like best about working as a solution architect?
- How many years have you been a solution architect?
- What qualities make you a good solution architect?
- What areas do you need to improve on as a solution architect?
- Tell me about a recent project that you worked on as a solution architect that was a success.
- Describe a moment when a project failed and why.
- What coding languages are you proficient in, and how many?
- What, in your opinion, is the main advantage of becoming a solution architect?
- How has your schooling prepared you for a career as a solution architect?
- Give a detailed explanation of one of your portfolio’s projects.