Software Engineer Online Job in Apple UK
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Expected Salary||GBP 65000 to GBP 70000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home|
Responsibility for Remote Software Engineer Job in Apple UK:
- Appreciate automation and tooling, and believe that they play a critical role in software development.
- Advocate for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Have experience building tools for engineers, some of which may be backed by distributed systems at large scale.
- Have used any of these technologies we tend to focus on:
- Container technologies: Docker, OCI.
- Languages: Go, Java, Python, Rust, Bash.
- CI/CD Technologies: Kubernetes, Jenkins, Tekton, Spinnaker.
- Advocate for better dependency management and dependency analysis.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||BS/MS in Computer Science|
Key Qualifications for Remote Job in Apple UK:
What we’re looking for Work From Home Jobs in Apple UK:
- Empathy for the developers who will use the systems we produce.
- Commitment to fostering an open and inclusive work environment.
- Focus on understanding the underlying needs of the user, and letting that guide the solution.
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn from and teach others.
- Willingness to productively challenge assumptions.
- Curiosity about how systems work and how they fail.
- Detail-oriented and proud of the work you deliver.
- An ability to collaborate with teams who may be unfamiliar with containers, build, and CI tooling to help them get the most out of them.
Additional Requirements for Jobs in Apple for Indian Engineers:
Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs.
We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success.
You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.
Apple Inc. is a multinational technology firm with headquarters in Cupertino, California, that focuses on consumer goods, software, and online services. Apple is the second-largest maker of mobile phones and the fourth-largest vendor of personal computers by unit sales.
It is also the largest technological business in terms of revenue and market capitalization. Together with Alphabet, Amazon, Microsoft, and Meta, it is one of the Big Five American IT firms.
Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne established Apple as the Apple Computer Company in order to create and market Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. Jobs and Wozniak incorporated it as Apple Computer, Inc., and the business’s subsequent computer, the Apple II, became a best-seller and one of the first microcomputers to be mass-produced.
Wozniak left Apple amicably and moved on to other endeavors, whereas Jobs bitterly left Apple and started NeXT, taking some Apple colleagues with him. The company created computers with cutting-edge graphical user interfaces, such as the original Macintosh, which was introduced in a lauded commercial shot by Ridley Scott.
Some Post Related Questions or FAQs;