Apple Work From Home Remote Jobs
|Post Name||Project Manager, AppleCare and Finished Goods (12 months contract)|
|Expected Salary||SGD 6000 To SGD 6500 Per Month|
|Address||Work From Home, Singapore|
- More than 5 years of experience in business analysis and project management
- At least 3 years of working experience in a driving seat leading 3PLs or working in a 3PL (Freight Forwarding/Contract Logistics)
- Service parts management and experience with IT systems (SAP, WMS, TMS, EDI, etc capabilities) implementation experience
- Project Management certification (PMP) is preferred as well as service and support experience in the consumer electronics industry and APAC region.
- Knowledge of CRM (e.g. Peoplesoft) and ERP (e.g. SAP) systems deployed in the consumer electronics industry (desired)
- Demonstrated experience/track record in project management, including management of scope, time, and schedule, with the balance of quality and risk management
- Excellent leadership skills that influence decisions and facilitate change management through active collaboration with all levels across both the Business & Technical Communities
- Excellent social and communications skills at all levels of business communication. Facilitation, negotiated, and conflict resolution skills, and demonstrated success at establishing teams and relationships with key people in local and remote sites.
- Driven and motivated with a strong sense of urgency, focus on outcomes, and works toward success.
- Extraordinary organizational and documentation skills. Proficient knowledge of the systems development lifecycle. Experience in facilitating workshops and brainstorming sessions to gather requirements.
- Virtual teaming, and ability to work with multi-disciplinary business groups.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and basic project planning tools.
- Dynamic, Creative thinker with a practical approach to problem-solving a process improvement
- Positive energy and attitude with a thirst for personal growth
In the Logistics Project Management Office, we are the architect and builder of logistics solutions to enable our operations teams to run an effective and efficient supply chain! We are looking for a highly motivated individual whose DNA is to innovate down to the details and who has the natural flair to navigate around ambiguity. You should be confident in taking charge and leading hard calls to pivot the project in the right direction, working within the project’s constraints. We look to our PM in being able to:
- Lead, plan, prioritize and organize project activities. Develop business project plans/schedules while balancing business needs and expectations.
- Take charge of gathering, prioritizing, and validating business requirements through interviews, workshops, and working sessions (e.g. brainstorming sessions) with logistics partners.
- Possess an intrinsic mind in project solutions that helps drive a standardized yet scalable solution that avoids exceptions and manual processes.
- Responsible for driving User Acceptance Test (UAT) deliverables within the logistics function, including writing the logistics test scripts and executing some test steps depending on business resource availability.
- Possesses the soft skills and analytical mind in managing between the cross-functional teams and operations function to ensure logistics requirements and objectives are met alongside the broader organization benefits
- Manage internal and external partners’ expectations, especially with competing project constraints. A key challenge is balancing the bandwidth/availability of project SMEs with their functional work
- Ability to identify and manage project risks throughout the life of a project.
- Communicate to management and partners to provide clarity on project scope, timelines, risks, and benefits across the project life cycle on a regular basis.
- Drive vendors effectively to achieve project deliverables and ensure the project is delivered on schedule.
- Have a keen eye for details and auditing flair to do post-implementation audits to include expected versus actual improvements to the overall supply chain as a result of the implementation of the project.
- Champion business change management, ensuring the business is prepared for the change. Work or liaise effectively with business representatives.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Systems and Industrial Engineering or other related degrees.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States.
Apple strives to bring the best personal computing experience to students, educators, creative professionals, and consumers around the world through its innovative hardware, software, and internet offerings.” Apple’s mission is “to bring the best user experience to its customers through innovative hardware, software, and services.”