Apple Work From Home Jobs Remote $100000/PA
Apple Work From Home Jobs Remote $100000/PA, The Game Center team is growing. We need a Senior Frameworks engineer to help develop and maintain GameKit.
You’ll be responsible for some of the developer APIs and architecture supporting multiplayer gaming, achievements, leaderboards, challenges, and the new Game Center dashboard.
You’ll work within the team to help define a positive technical culture and ship great developer APIs creating engaging gaming experiences. You’ll also work cross-functionally throughout Apple integrating the GameKit framework into the OS.
|Post Name||Senior Software Engineer- Game Center Frameworks|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Min Salary||CAD 95000|
|Max Salary||CAD 100000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field|
Game Center offers our players a gaming identity across Apple platforms and enables features like leaderboards, achievements, multiplayer functionality, gaming dashboard, and more.
Developers are able to easily integrate GameKit into their games and players on the platform enjoy consistent functionality in the games they play. The Game Center team is looking for a senior engineer to help craft, collaborate and implement our next steps in gaming.
- History of shipping developer or internal APIs
- Passionate about the developer experience and how we can improve it
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical partners
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills are required
- Strong hands-on experience with iOS/macOS development and writing Objective-C and Swift
- Experience using and understanding CFNetwork
- An understanding of multithreaded concepts and patterns
- An understanding of socket programming
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.