Performance Modelling How much do interns get paid at Apple?
Apple Student Jobs UK, Intern Job in Apple UK, Apple Jobs in UK, As an intern in the Performance Modelling Team, you will have impact in defining and optimising Apple’s GPU micro-architecture. Through collaboration, you will seek out areas for improvement while collecting data and measurements that either confirm the idea or rule it out.
You will collaborate with experienced designers in micro-architecture and RTL to assess the feasibility of ideas, refine ideas and create new ones. The role requires the analysis of interesting workloads across existing and new product categories to identify bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement.
You will be architecting new simulator features and brainstorming novel ideas to boost simulation performance. You will collaborate with world-class GPU and SoC Architects to steer and improve the implementation of GPU simulators and performance models used for research, performance analysis and microarchitecture tuning.
We also cross-collaborate as a larger architecture and performance team to maintain and improve the simulation environment and look for ways to boost the productivity of the entire team.
|Post Name||Performance Modelling Intern|
|Expected Salary||GBP 30000 to GBP 35000 Per Year|
|Address||Saint Albans, England, United Kingdom AL1 1AS|
Responsibility for Apple Hiring in UK:
- Contribute towards performance modelling proposed architectural solutions and features.
- Gather, analyse and validate measured and simulated results to compare architectural design alternatives.
- Carefully analyse and present results to enable data-specific architecture/design.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to develop architectural solutions
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Associate Degree|
Skills for Urgent Intern Job in UK 2022/23:
- An interest in computer architecture and micro-architecture.
- Strong coding skills including object-oriented programming with C and C++.
- Strong understanding of common data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of performance simulation environments is beneficial.
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, Python or Ruby.
- A motivated self-starter and an ability to work with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to analyse data.
- Availability for 6 months or more.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States.
Apple was founded as Apple Computer Company by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. It was incorporated by Jobs and Wozniak as Apple Computer, Inc.
Apple is the largest technology company by revenue and as of June 2022, is the world’s biggest company by market capitalization, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales, and the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer.
It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft. The company’s next computer, the Apple II, became a best seller and one of the first mass-produced microcomputers.
Apple went public in 1980 to instant financial success. As the market for personal computers expanded and evolved throughout the 1990s, Apple lost considerable market share to the lower-priced duopoly of the Microsoft Windows operating system on Intel-powered PC clones (also known as “Wintel”).
Some Post Related Questions or FAQs:
1. How much do interns get paid at Apple?
2. Does Apple hire their interns?
3. Does Apple hire people with no experience?
4. Do Apple interns get free stuff?
5. How much are Google interns paid?
Many of the same benefits that normal Google employees receive, including free housing, transportation, gym memberships, massages, electronics, and much more, are also available to interns.