Apple Work From Home – Remote
- Post Name: Sr. Software Engineer, DevOps – Security Infrastructure (REMOTE)
- Company Name: Apple
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Work From Home
- Expected Salary: USD 136000 To USD 150000 Per Year
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering
Apple Remote Jobs, Apple Work From Home Jobs, Jobs In USA At Apple, Our team cares deeply about providing Apple’s customers with the highest standard of security and privacy on our products.
We build large-scale systems that automate vulnerability discovery in Apple software and we build public-facing systems to collaborate with external security teams. This role is a DevOps/SRE role tasked with making these systems highly reliable while scaling to the needs of our customers’ 1B+ devices.
Here are examples of the kinds of projects you will be working on with us
- Restructure a monolithic pipeline into a set of microservices
- Implement security analysis fuzzing infrastructure with 100k parallel nodes
- Build a public-facing web app to collaborate with external teams
- Create automatic provisioning and deployment tools and provide CI/CD
- Analyze telemetry and optimize system performance
- Debug without boundaries and deep dive into the full stack
- Keep business-critical systems running with maximal automation and minimal human intervention
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent skills in Python, Java, or Go
- Experienced in SQL and familiarity with Python ORM libraries
- Experienced with high-availability operations management, including deployment automation and rollback strategies
- Experienced with building cloud services and distributed systems
- Demonstrated creative, critical, and independent thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills
- Effective communication of complex technical concepts
- Track record of shipping customer-facing services or products
- Passionate about engineering perfection, performance, and quality
- Passion for new technologies and growth
- Requirement for on-call rotation, which includes weekends
** This role is fully remote within the PST/MST/CST time zones ***
Come change the world with us!
We’re on a mission to protect customers with device security and privacy. Help us build and maintain world-class compute infrastructure at a massive scale and enable fast-paced security development.
- What do you know about DevOps?
- How is DevOps different from agile methodology?
- Which are some of the most popular DevOps tools?
- What are the different phases in DevOps?
- Mention some of the core benefits of DevOps.
- How will you approach a project that needs to implement DevOps?
- What is the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment?
- What is the role of configuration management in DevOps?
- How does continuous monitoring help you maintain the entire architecture of the system?
- What is the role of AWS in DevOps?
- Name three important DevOps KPIs.
- Explain the term “Infrastructure as Code” (IaC) as it relates to configuration management.
- How is IaC implemented using AWS?
- Why Has DevOps Gained Prominence over the Last Few Years?
- What are the fundamental differences between DevOps & Agile?