Apple Remote Jobs :: Apple Home Advisor UK
Apple Remote Jobs :: Apple Home Advisor UK >> £22/Hours, Apple engineers have always focused on one person when they build software — the person who will use it.
|Post Name||SWE – International Software Test Engineer|
|Expected Salary||GBP 21 To GBP 22 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, UK|
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with a passion for quality
- Strong problem-solving skills to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Ability to function within a lean, agile, and fast-paced development environment
- Experience in developing test plans, risk assessment, and reporting
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Fluency in English with fluency in Arabic, Urdu, Parsi, or other RTL languages preferred.
- Passion for user-centric design and high-quality technology
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Strong CS fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Experience in Objective-C, Python and other languages is a plus
As a member of the International QA team, you will work closely with developers, management, and other test teams to build systems and tools as well as implement test plans to ensure that Apple delivers next-generation quality and functionality to customers globally.
- Be responsible for providing feedback on how new and existing features meet the needs of our global customers and suggest customizations to improve the native experience.
- Triage and debug difficult problems and drive them to a resolution to ensure a phenomenal user experience.
- Develop, maintain, and execute test plans and report on the functional and user experience quality of both our existing and new technologies.
- Develop testing systems, tools, and automation.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
|Education Required||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.