Senior Software Engineer Jobs in London
Apple London Jobs in 2022, Apple Home Advisor UK, We are looking for a well-rounded engineer who has good design sense. The ideal candidate pays close attention to details — caring about the quality of the input data as well as how the processed data is ultimately interpreted and used.
You are also a team player — ready to contribute during design sessions, and able to give and receive constructive code reviews. Your curiosity drives you to explore new technologies and apply creative solutions to problems.
The Apple Media Products Analytics Engineering team is responsible for collecting, analyzing, building insights, and reporting on customer experience data. From this data, we generate insights into how customers interact with our products and use these insights to drive improvements to user-facing features. You will be working on a small team and will be responsible for processing large amounts of data and developing platforms to process, analyze and mine that data to extract intelligence. Prepare data for visualization, ad-hoc exploration, reporting, and further analysis.
|Post Name||Senior Software Engineer|
|Expected Salary||GBP 55000 to GBP 60000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom WC2E 9AB|
Responsibility for Software Engineer Jobs Apple in London:Our Video, Books and Fitness+ Analytics Data Engineering team is responsible for building analytics on top of nearly all of the Video, Fitness+, and Books datasets used in Apple for analyzing and enhancing the product experience. This means that we build computation platforms and datasets to empower analysis and collaborate with data scientists, and analysts to build production data pipelines. Given the size and complexity of our datasets, this is not a trivial task. Our business, analysts, and product team depends on this data, and as a member of this team, you would be at the center of product innovation. this includes projects like:
- Determining customer engagement with our content.
- Analyzing the success of a campaign -Defining KPIs for understanding how consumers are interacting with our service.
- Creating dataset features for Machine Learning initiatives.
- Building funnels to understand our subscription models.
- Establishing new patterns and algorithms for efficient processing of datasets with billions of records in batch or streaming.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Computer Science|
Skills for Getting Jobs in Apple UK:
- Significant experience in designing, implementing, and supporting highly scalable data systems and services in Java and/or Scala.
- Experience in Distributed Computing technologies like Apache Flink, Spark, Hadoop, and NoSQL stores, traditional databases.
- Building and running large-scale data pipelines, including distributed messaging such as Kafka, data ingest to/from multiple sources to foster batch and near-real-time/streaming compute components.
- Experience with Data-modeling and data architecture optimized for big data patterns (efficient storage and query on HDFS).
- Knowledgeable about distributed storage and network resources, at the level of hosts, clusters, and DCs, to tackle and prevent performance issues.
- Experience with low-latency NoSQL datastores and traditional relational databases is desired.
- Ability to communicate optimally; both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams.
About CompanyApple Inc. is a multinational technology firm with headquarters in Cupertino, California, that focuses on consumer goods, software, and online services. Apple is the second-largest maker of mobile phones and the fourth-largest vendor of personal computers by unit sales. It is also the largest technological business in terms of revenue and market capitalization. Together with Alphabet, Amazon, Microsoft, and Meta, it is one of the Big Five American IT firms.
Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne established Apple as the Apple Computer Company in order to create and market Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. Jobs and Wozniak incorporated it as Apple Computer, Inc., and the business’s subsequent computer, the Apple II, became a best-seller and one of the first microcomputers to be mass-produced.
Wozniak left Apple amicably and moved on to other endeavors, whereas Jobs bitterly left Apple and started NeXT, taking some Apple colleagues with him. The company created computers with cutting-edge graphical user interfaces, such as the original Macintosh, which was introduced in a lauded commercial shot by Ridley Scott.
Some Post Related Questions or FAQs:
1. How much does a senior software engineer earns in UK?
In the UK, a senior software engineer makes an average pay of £55,000 a year, or £28.21 an hour. Most experienced workers earn up to £75,000 per year, while entry-level roles start at £47,500.
2. What is a good salary for software engineer in London?
Software engineers in London, Indiana are thought to make $99,135 annually, plus a $5,000 cash incentive.
3. Are software engineers in demand in London?
London is now the #1 location in Europe for software engineers because of the expansion of the tech industry, according to London & Partners. The analysis estimates that there are 357,900 software developers working across all industries in London, based on information from Stack Overflow.
4. What is a good software engineer salary in UK?
Software engineers make between £25,000 and £50,000 per year on average. Software engineers might make between £45,000 and £70,000 or more annually at the senior or management level. Bonus programmes might be accessible.
5. How long is senior software engineer?
How long does it take to advance to the level of senior software engineer? To become a senior software engineer, one typically needs at least 5–6 years of experience in a relevant area of software engineering.
6. What qualifications do you need to work at Apple UK?
Strong interpersonal abilities and a talent for problem-solving Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technological issues while remaining composed and customer-focused. ability to keep appointments with customers on time.
7. Is it easy to get a job at Apple?
Getting a job at Apple may be quite difficult, as is the case with many of these digital behemoths. In fact, because Apple has so many stringent and demanding conditions you must satisfy to become a full-time associate, getting a full-time position is frequently touted as being impossible.
8. Does Apple hire people with no experience?
Customers will be able to use and understand their Apple devices more effectively with your assistance. No prior technical expertise or experience is necessary for technical specialists; you will receive all the training you need when you start working. Technical specialists can work full- or part-time.