Expert Job in Apple England UK
Apple Jobs in UK, Apple Jobs Sheffield, Business Expert Job in Apple UK, As a Business Expert, you introduce Apple solutions, technology, and services to business customers. You spend time on the sales floor, meeting first-time and current business customers and learning their needs.
You generate new leads and build relationships, connecting over the phone or through in-store workshops and events. You discover customer needs through briefings, and work with the Business Team to prepare and present proposals. For customers with more complex needs, you work with the entire Business Team to craft the ideal solutions.
Finally, you inform and offer customers the complete suite of sales support options. By engaging customers to think about the possibilities of Apple technology in their businesses, you help build success — not only for your team but for our customers as well. Discover even more benefits of doing what you love.
Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs.
We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success.
You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
|Post Name||Business Expert|
|Expected Salary||GBP 45000 to GBP 50000 Per Year|
|Address||Sheffield, England, United Kingdom S9 1EN|
Responsibility for Apple Home Advisor UK:
- Throughout the consultation process, key executives were met with and counseled.
- Determining the needs of the business and locating its shortcomings.
- Evaluating and examining operational processes.
- Assembling and presenting recommendations based on research.
- Creating thorough project blueprints to guide upgrades and modifications.
- Project management and planning for businesses.
- Giving advice when problems, difficulties, or problematic circumstances occur.
- Monitoring and evaluating a project’s performance.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Skills for Syncreon Technology Apple UK:
- Knowledge of how businesses use technology and what Apple solutions can offer them.
- Comfort using the phone to interact with customers and to position business solutions.
- Ability to facilitate business experiences through in-store briefings, workshops and events.
- You have at least one year of experience selling in the business market.
- You’re comfortable developing qualified leads by phone.
- You have strong people and presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re fluent in the local language.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States.
Apple was founded as Apple Computer Company by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. It was incorporated by Jobs and Wozniak as Apple Computer, Inc.
Apple is the largest technology company by revenue and as of June 2022, is the world’s biggest company by market capitalization, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales, and the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer.
It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft. The company’s next computer, the Apple II, became a best seller and one of the first mass-produced microcomputers.
Apple went public in 1980 to instant financial success. As the market for personal computers expanded and evolved throughout the 1990s, Apple lost considerable market share to the lower-priced duopoly of the Microsoft Windows operating system on Intel-powered PC clones (also known as “Wintel”).
Some Post Related Questions or FAQs: