Software Engineer Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
Apple Jobs in London 2022, Software Engineer Jobs in Apple UK, London Jobs 2022/23, Apple Media Products Engineering is the team behind high-profile services such as Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+ and more.
We are looking for a world-class server-side software engineer to help build the software for our customer engagement and marketing automation platforms.
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Here you have a phenomenal opportunity to help build and evolve large-scale highly-available systems, with positions currently available as we grow our amazing London team. The AMP Customer Engagement engineering team is responsible for building the platform and services that enable communication with millions of subscribers every day, across services such as Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and more.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the team’s server-side platform that is used to build components that process requests at a phenomenal scale, with low latency and high availability, supporting many features across many of our services.
As a member of the team, you will be encouraged to propose, design, and implement solutions, while taking ownership of critical components of the stack. You will be writing well-tested clean code using existing design patterns and utilizing standard libraries where possible. You will bring improvements to how we do things and drive their acceptance. Experience in programming using Java is required.
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Expected Salary||GBP 20 To GBP 25 Per Hour|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
Responsibility for Apple Jobs for Freshers:
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Undergraduate Degree|
Skills for Apple jobs UK Salary:
- Writing code in Java
- Using data structures, concurrency and design patterns
- Designing and building production APIs using micro-services written in Java
- Designing and building loosely coupled and eventually consistent distributed systems
- Undergraduate degree related to computing or equivalent experience.
Additional Requirements for Jobs in Apple Store London:
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes.
- We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education, and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States. Apple is the largest technology company by revenue (totaling US$365.8 billion in 2021), is the world’s biggest company by market capitalization, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales, and the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer.
It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft. Apple was founded as Apple Computer Company, by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. It was incorporated by Jobs and Wozniak as Apple Computer, Inc., and the company’s next computer, the Apple II, became a best seller and one of the first mass-produced microcomputers. Apple went public in 1980 to instant financial success.
The company developed computers featuring innovative graphical user interfaces, including the 1984 original Macintosh, announced in a critically acclaimed advertisement directed by Ridley Scott. The high cost of its products and power struggles between executives caused problems. Wozniak stepped back from Apple amicably and pursued other ventures, while Jobs resigned bitterly and founded NeXT, taking some Apple employees with him. As the market for personal computers expanded and evolved throughout the 1990s, Apple lost considerable market share to the lower-priced duopoly of the Microsoft Windows operating system on Intel-powered PC clones (also known as “Wintel”).
In Nineteen Ninety-Seven, weeks away from bankruptcy, the company bought NeXT to resolve Apple’s unsuccessful operating system strategy and entice Jobs back to the company. Over the next decade, Jobs guided Apple back to profitability through a number of tactics including introducing the iMac, iPod, iPhone, and iPad to critical acclaim, launching “Think different” and other memorable advertising campaigns, opening the Apple Store retail chain, and acquiring numerous companies to broaden the company’s product portfolio.
When Jobs resigned in 2011 for health reasons and died two months later, he was succeeded as CEO by Tim Cook. Apple became the first publicly traded U.S. company to be valued at over $1 trillion, then $2 trillion, and most recently $3 trillion. The company receives criticism regarding the labor practices of its contractors, its environmental practices, and its business ethics, including anti-competitive practices and materials sourcing. Nevertheless, the company has a large following and enjoys a high level of brand loyalty. It is ranked as one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Interview Questions for Software Engineer for Apple Jobs UK 2022:
- What is software re-engineering?
- What activities come under the umbrella activities?
- What are the characteristics of Software?
- What is Black box testing?
- What are the various phases of SDLC?