Apple Jobs From Home (Remote), Do your life’s best work here now. With the whole world watching. The people here at Apple don’t just create products – they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Based out of Shanghai, this role is part of the APAC Information System & Technology (IS&T) function to support Apple’s supply chains and procurement operations as well as Finance and Channel Sales in China.
The role requires a mix of techno-functional and leadership skills to deliver complex projects and operational support in a highly integrated, heterogeneous landscape working with multi-functional teams in different locations.
Deploy network security devices at OEM sites in line with Info-sec directives and standards. Provide operational support and work with relevant OEM partners on monitoring and maintaining Apple security requirements.
|Post Name||Security Field Engineer|
|Expected Salary||CNY 198 Per Hour|
- Personal Eﬀectiveness: Leadership, Creative Thinking, Learning Agility, Flexible and shows initiative.
- Able to work as part of a virtual global/regional team with cultural, language, and time zone diﬀerences.
- Ability to work under stress, particularly when taking care of threats and at times of high demand.
- Team management experience is desirable.
- Outstanding paperwork and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to translate sophisticated ideas into simple solutions on paper.
- Able to take care of ambiguity and work independently with minimal direction/mentorship.
- Vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Project management, process management, problem-solving & presentation skills.
- Excellent time management & interpersonal skills, i.e. ability to balance several projects concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and inﬂuencing skills.
- Other requirements
- Willing to travel extensively
- Design, deploy, manage & support security appliances within various network environments with ﬁrewalls/IPS/IDS & Remote Access infrastructure in China/APAC region.
- Build programmable scripts for automated network operation and monitoring
- Draft detailed technical proposals and plan for internal/external knowledge transfer to align with SOP.
- Act as DRI to respond to issues/queries from the in-region production line and provide instant feedback to remote teams including SRE/R&D/PM/HWTE.
- Carry on duty shift for network incidents and security issues in production.
- Manage project deliverables by working directly with business/vendors to quickly identify their needs and provide an appropriate solution in line with global standards.
- Represent Asia-Paciﬁc eﬀectively in any global/regional technical discussions or initiatives.
- Provide formal and informal training, consulting, and mentoring for vendors and/or team members as needed.
- Travel frequently within Greater China.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science|
- All functional departments in the region. E.g. OEM Vendors/ AIS/ GNS/ JMET/ Operation/ Engineering team Territory coverage
- China and Asia Paciﬁc regions
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or Information Security from a recognized university.
- CCNP Sec certiﬁcation required, CCIE Security preferred.
- Preferred certiﬁcation like CISSP, CCSP, etc.
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in an MNC or major national company.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.