Apple Engineer Salary
Apple Jobs Canada, Engineer Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, 2022, for Graduate, You will be responsible for delivering ML technologies aligned with the fast pace of new technology and short product lifecycle while ensuring the highest standards of product quality and reliability.
As a key member of our team, you’ll collaborate with different engineering and operations teams leading the development of ML solutions for a variety of vision-based tasks and projects.
In this role, you’ll be embedded inside a vibrant team of machine learning engineers and data scientists. You’ll be expected to help conceive, code, and deploy machine learning models at scale using the latest industry tools.
Important skills include data wrangling, feature engineering, developing models, and testing metric. You will provide technical mentorship and guidance, and prepare technical reports and papers for publication and conference talks.
You have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to help partner teams meet predefined objectives. If you are passionate to influence the quality, speed, and efficiency of our ML algorithms, come and help enable our vision to create the most refined products in the world.
|Post Name||Machine Learning Engineer|
|Expected Salary||CAD 65000 To CAD 67000 Per Year|
|Address||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 0A8|
- Develop and deploy scalable Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms on local and cloud-based inferencing platforms.
- Perform rapid prototyping to design algorithms for challenging real-world manufacturing problems in the domain of Intelligent Visual Inspection.
- Work with resources in a cross-functional team and the factory to integrate ML applications – Abilities to independently learn new technologies; prioritize tasks and take ownership and meaningfully present results of analyses in a clear and impactful manner
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science|
- Ph.D. degree (or MS degree with a minimum of 5+ years of related industry experience) in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, or related fields.
- A deep understanding of computer vision, machine learning, and deep learning concepts.
- Proven research and practical experience in developing algorithms for image processing, content-based video/image analysis, object segmentation, and tracking
- Knowledge of machine learning and computer vision libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, AutoML, and OpenCV is essential.
- iOS Coreimage/CoreML and native App development experience is a big plus.
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git.
- Strong optimization and debugging skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Experience with visualizing very large data sets and creating performance reports.
- Some travel will be required (< 10%).
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States. it is the world’s biggest company by market capitalization, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales, and the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer.
It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft. As the market for personal computers expanded and evolved throughout, Apple lost considerable market share to the lower-priced duopoly of the Microsoft Windows operating system on Intel-powered PC clones (also known as “Wintel”), weeks away from bankruptcy,
the company bought NeXT to resolve Apple’s unsuccessful operating system strategy and entice Jobs back to the company. Over the next decade, Jobs guided Apple back to profitability through a number of tactics including introducing the iMac, iPod, iPhone, and iPad to critical acclaim, and launching.
“Think different” and other memorable advertising campaigns, opening the Apple Store retail chain, and acquiring numerous companies to broaden the company’s product portfolio. When Jobs resigned in 2011 for health reasons and died two months later, he was succeeded as CEO by Tim Cook.
Some Interview Questions for Machine Learning Engineers:
- What is the difference between supervised learning and unsupervised learning?
- What’s the difference between a Type I and II error?
- What are the last machine learning papers you’ve read?
- How do you communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences?
- What’s your research background in ML?
- What are the differences between generative and discriminative models?
- How would you weigh nine marbles three times on a balance scale to select the heaviest one?
- What’s the difference between MLE and MAP inference?
- Why did you use this particular machine learning algorithm in your project?
- What is the K-means algorithm?
- Describe a time when you let go of a short-term goal for a long-term goal.
- What’s the difference between the summaries of a Logistic Regression and SVM?
- Explain ICA and CCA. How do you get a CCA objective function from PCA?
- What is the relationship between PCA with a polynomial kernel and a single-layer autoencoder? What if it is a deep autoencoder?
- What is A/B testing in machine learning?
- What is the activation function in machine learning?
- How would you build, train and deploy a system to detect if multimedia and/or ad content being posted violated terms or contained offensive materials?
- How do you solve a disagreement with a team member?
- What is the bias-variance tradeoff? How is it expressed using an equation?