Apple Internships, Apple Jobs Singapore, Apple Employment
|Post Name||Information Systems and Technology Internship Program (Singapore)|
|Expected Salary||SGD 4000 To SDG 5000 Per Month|
- Excellent quantitative and interpersonal skills
- Leadership experience
- Related internship experience
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Able to commit to 6 months of full-time internship
- Success candidates need to have the right to work in the country of internship
The Apple IS&T Internship is a 6-month immersion into Apple that is designed for you to develop hands-on technical experience.
It offers a variety of assignments, ranging from special projects for new business initiatives to operations in a rapidly growing and dynamic setting. Interns benefit from a combination of training and project-oriented, on-the-job work experience.
We offer a variety of internship positions within the organization:
- Software Engineer
- Data Science Engineer
- Data Visualisation Engineer
- Mobile App Developer
A sample of IS&T teams that you could work with are:
- Retail & eCommerce
- Applied Machine Learning
- Partner Solutions & Technology
- Infrastructure Software Development
- Intelligence Enterprise
- Collaboration & Productivity
You will build an innovative solution that creates an impact on the Apple Business or Customer Experience. You should have a solid technical background, learn new things fast, and enjoy refining your work over and over again.
IT Development Program
High-performing interns will be eligible for full-time offers in Apple’s IT Development Program (ITDP). ITDP is a two-year rotational training program that offers a completely customizable series of assignments. Upon completion of the program, you will use your training in advanced roles with the organization.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Education & Experience
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in CS, CE, ECE, EECS, IS, IT, and other IT/Tech-related fields of study.
- Graduating in the calendar year 2024
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States.
Apple strives to bring the best personal computing experience to students, educators, creative professionals, and consumers around the world through its innovative hardware, software, and internet offerings.” Apple’s mission is “to bring the best user experience to its customers through innovative hardware, software, and services.”