Apple Home Advisor Singapore $22/Hour, Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without.
Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? If so, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Just be prepared to dream big! As an Apple Product Verification Advisor, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and are responsible for answering questions and providing timely, reliable, and accurate assistance to Apple’s internal and external customers.
You should be able to navigate a variety of support tools while ensuring the highest level of quality in every interaction. This position is geared towards supporting and protecting one of Apple’s most valued security features in addition to resolving complex post-repair scenarios.
|Post Name||Risk Management Operations Japanese Support Advisor|
|Expected Salary||SGD 22 Per Hour|
- Outstanding communication skills, including excellent written, verbal, and reading Japanese and a second language.
- Extraordinary attention to detail in case management, follow-up, and follow-through.
- Target-oriented and can deliver results on time.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Comfortable working in a queue-based contact center environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with key strengths in professional collaboration.
- Resourcefulness and effective research skills
- Able to see opportunities for process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes.
- SAP and basic logistics knowledge preferred
- Be flexible – willing to take on new roles, assignments, and responsibilities as needed.
- Resilience to work in a dynamic environment to achieve time commitments
- Motivated to develop the role and add to the success of our organization.
- Dedicated to improving customer satisfaction.
We provide administrative support to Consumer, Business, and Education Customers, research, investigate and provide high-quality resolutions to Customer queries, assist in reporting technical issues and keep partners informed. We are able to handle pressure and multi-task whenever necessary while prioritizing tasks.
We consider deadlines and targets as challenges. Proper planning, organizing, and controlling will help us to reach our goals. We provide feedback to the Business on primary escalation drivers and emerging issues that drive Customer Dissatisfaction. We analyze and investigate complex cases to help Apple prevent fraud.
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- – Proficiency in English is critical. You will support the customers in English and the above-specified language requirement.
- – Minimum of 1 year of customer support experience.
- – A high level of computer literacy.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States.
Apple strives to bring the best personal computing experience to students, educators, creative professionals, and consumers around the world through its innovative hardware, software, and internet offerings.” Apple’s mission is “to bring the best user experience to its customers through innovative hardware, software, and services.”