|Post Name||Apple Home Advisor Australia $23 To $25 Hour|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
|Min. Salary||AUD 23 to|
|Max. Salary||AUD 25 Per Hour|
Apple Home Advisor Australia $23 To $25 Hour, Programs planning and execution: Work alongside the sales and marketing teams to develop merchandising presentations for iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Apple Watch in stores where we did not have Apple Branded Programs.
You will be required to understand Apple’s merchandising principles in great detail as well as be able to communicate these guidelines to Channel Partners to fit into their own merchandising landscape.
Strategic Initiatives: Work alongside our worldwide teams to tailor strategic plans to our local market. These initiatives range from launching new lines of business in existing and new Channel Partners to deploying new systems for our sales teams in order to create efficiencies and consistency in the Channel Partner environments.
Merchandising and Refreshes: You will be responsible for the successful and flawless rollout and execution of all major program changes due to new product introductions (NPI) and/or program refreshes.
This includes Apple programs that have been deployed across the various markets & distribution channels – Apple Shop (AS), White & Channel Excellence Program (CEP), as well as Non-Branded stores.
Part of the role includes the refresh and updating of online databases and systems to ensure that changes are managed and visibility is supplied to all cross-functional teams as required.
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
At Apple, we pride ourselves on delivering an amazing customer experience. The role of the Channel Programs team is to provide the foundation for these experiences. A unique opportunity exists for an outstanding individual to be part of this team — helping develop Apple Programs across Australia and New Zealand.
At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s consumer business through partnering with our channel and carrier partners.
The aim is to work collaboratively with these partners to drive the best-in-class customer experience in the channel for Apple; incorporating visual merchandising elements, fixtures, marketing assets, staffing, training, demo units, in-store technology, services and so much more.
- As a Channel Programs Manager, you will collaborate with Apple teammates from all areas of the company and with our channel partners to establish strategy, implementation plans, and ongoing maintenance processes for one of our many Channel Programs.
- Assist in the management of the Brand Advocate program, setting out onboarding, managing merchandising KPIs, and partner initiatives, and providing insights to internal teams.
- Work alongside our worldwide teams to tailor strategic plans to our local market. These initiatives range from launching new lines of business with existing and new channel partners to deploying new systems for our sales teams in order to create efficiencies in delivering Channel Programs to market.
- This role is highly collaborative, requiring deep levels of cooperation with many groups within and outside Apple.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how to deliver best-in-class retail programs and developing strategies for sustaining the in-store experience are key to staying ahead of the competition.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do — and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique — but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple.
- You know yourself — you have strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities — but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback.
- You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable energy has been invested — but you own it.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
Education & Experience
- Experience in channel marketing and merchandising; or similar experience having managed programs or projects for businesses, that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for the customer, reseller, and partner demand for the future.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.