Executive Assistant Jobs in London 2022
Apple’s Product & Design group is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the International Design Team leaders.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with creatives and a deep understanding of various time zones and cultures. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong critical thinking, and attention to detail are all equally important.
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Expected Salary||GBP 40000 to GBP 45000 Per Year|
|Address||Greater London, England, United Kingdom WC2E 9AB|
Responsibility for Apple Jobs UK 2022:
- Provide first-class administrative support to the leaders and their teams.
- Coordinate meeting schedules across multiple time zones with multiple executives, interacting daily with other EAs across Apple both locally and internationally.
- Schedule and manage demanding calendars, including securing meeting rooms in multiple offices.
- Arrange lunches/coffees/catering, assist with travel planning, manage seating plans for a constantly growing creative team and proactively problem-solve issues creatively.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related field|
Skills for Employment in Apple UK:
- Outstanding calendar management skills, across multiple timezones.
- Ability to apply tact, diplomatic discretion, and good judgment at all times, especially when exposed to sensitive or confidential material.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Anticipating needs and reacting in the best interest of the team and Apple.
- Organized with meticulous attention to detail in handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Great at relationship-building.
- Having a “can-do” demeanour – no task is too big or too small!
- Remaining calm and keeping a sense of humor during constantly changing circumstances.
- Proficiency with a Mac, as well as with Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and other productivity tools.
Additional Requirements for UK Jobs in Apple:
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.
Apple Inc. is a multinational technology firm with headquarters in Cupertino, California, that focuses on consumer goods, software, and online services. Apple is the second-largest maker of mobile phones and the fourth-largest vendor of personal computers by unit sales.
It is also the largest technological business in terms of revenue and market capitalization. Together with Alphabet, Amazon, Microsoft, and Meta, it is one of the Big Five American IT firms.
Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne established Apple as the Apple Computer Company in order to create and market Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. Jobs and Wozniak incorporated it as Apple Computer, Inc., and the business’s subsequent computer, the Apple II, became a best-seller and one of the first microcomputers to be mass-produced.
Wozniak left Apple amicably and moved on to other endeavors, whereas Jobs bitterly left Apple and started NeXT, taking some Apple colleagues with him. The company created computers with cutting-edge graphical user interfaces, such as the original Macintosh, which was introduced in a lauded commercial shot by Ridley Scott.
Some Post-Related Question or FAQs: