|Post Name||Apple Careers Home Advisor Toronto Canada $23/Hour|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Toronto, ON, Canada M5J 0A8|
|Min. Salary||CAD 23 to|
|Max. Salary||CAD 23 Per Hour|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Education|
Apple Careers Home Advisor Toronto Canada $23/Hour, This role develops account plans that align Apple and the partners’ ambitious growth strategies to expand the Apple ecosystem in the commercial B2B segments.
We effectively implement plans by cross-functionally collaborating with Sales Operations, Field Marketing, Finance, Major Account Teams, WW Training, Technical resources, and Strategic Partners.
Partnering closely with our resellers, we capture their hearts and minds for Apple. We use sales programs, enablement tools, data analysis, and compelling offers to develop our capabilities and go-to-market strategies.
We regularly assess and communicate the strength and effectiveness of the partnership throughout all levels of our resellers.
- Identify new business opportunities and support them through closure. Ensure that any client issues and/or concerns are addressed. We share status, and progress and facilitate sales activity across the reseller and Apple sales teams.
- Build and implement annual business plans with the partner
- Lead the development of quarterly joint business plans focusing on demand generation activities, seller enablement, and the creation of compelling customer offering
- Leverage sales programs to drive seller participation and address partner profitability
- Focus on the growth of Apple unmanaged accounts and deliberately engage with strategic unmanaged end-customers to help close business
- Accurately forecast partner business by Apple line of business
- Resourceful with outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Passion for Apple technology and knowledge of Apple products and solutions for Enterprise
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries.
It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers.
We are here to grow Apple’s reseller business by partnering with our reseller’s sales force. We develop strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work.
To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and ensure execution across the businesses. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans and programs to scale the adoption of the Apple ecosystem.
- 8+ years of successfully managing commercial channel partners and exceeding revenue targets.
- Deep understanding of the Canadian commercial channel market
- Consultative selling experience in business transformation solutions and developing channel growth strategies for business customers
- Expert at presenting and cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious, and ultimately, to share your passion for the Apple store. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software, and services integrate.
- You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go-to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, own the hard calls with minimal noise, and see them as opportunities to shine
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer, someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail, and commit to what is right in order to move us forward.
- You have strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities, but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – inside and outside the organization.
- Apple and third-party solutions solve business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, especially when facing resistance or setbacks.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground rather than waiting on others.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education