Technical Specialist Jobs Apple Canada
Apple Careers Canada, Apple Specialist Jobs, Job at Canada Apple, salary, for foreigners, for Specialists After customers purchase our products, you’re the one who helps them get more out of their new Apple technology.
Your day in the Apple Store is filled with a range of focused support and service tasks. Whether you’re helping customers get started with the Mac or finding answers to their questions about other Apple devices, You’re ready to share knowledge and provide exceptional assistance.
You gain satisfaction from bringing resolution and insight to each customer, elevating his or her relationship with Apple to the next level.
|Post Name||Technical Specialist|
|Expected Salary||CAD 60000 To CAD 62000 Per Year|
|Address||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6C 1C7|
As a Technical Specialist, you help new owners get started and current ones get quick, efficient support — developing strong, positive relationships with Apple.
When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their situation. Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices.
At other times, you refer customers to support team members who get them up and running again. You even provide personal training for new customers, helping them acquire the basic skills they need to get started on photo, video, and music projects.
The entire store team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers. By helping Apple maintain strong relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success.
- Evaluating technical programs.
- Developing application designs and web pages.
- Providing customer support for programs and applications.
- Training customers and staff in best practices, applications, and programs.
- Troubleshooting technical programs.
- Finding ways to increase productivity and reduce expenses.
- Learning about new products and technologies.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Roles based in Quebec require French language proficiency.
- Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members.
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialties and skill sets.
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States. it is the world’s biggest company by market capitalization, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales, and the second-largest mobile phone manufacturer.
It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft. As the market for personal computers expanded and evolved throughout, Apple lost considerable market share to the lower-priced duopoly of the Microsoft Windows operating system on Intel-powered PC clones (also known as “Wintel”), weeks away from bankruptcy,
the company bought NeXT to resolve Apple’s unsuccessful operating system strategy and entice Jobs back to the company. Over the next decade, Jobs guided Apple back to profitability through a number of tactics including introducing the iMac, iPod, iPhone, and iPad to critical acclaim, launching.
“Think different” and other memorable advertising campaigns, opening the Apple Store retail chain, and acquiring numerous companies to broaden the company’s product portfolio. When Jobs resigned in 2011 for health reasons and died two months later, he was succeeded as CEO by Tim Cook.
Some Interview Questions for Technical Specialists:
- What type of reports do you prepare for your day-to-day operation
- It was a core technical interview that is inclusive of conceptual and practical knowledge..below are the few questions that were asked. What are Classes of Services? How to map LUN to the ESX server without MPIO? What is NVMe protocol? What is the response time for SSD drives? How to troubleshoot a performance issue for a specific LUN?
- Explain traffic flow between different networks with a diagram.
- What are the features of Solar wind which you are aware of?
- Manager round and technical 2 round here asked me about Linux and production-related issues.
- Which protocol we are using for monitoring network devices?
- a difficult task that you have performed in your current profile.
- What are some of the technical specialties you have?
- How would you describe your work ethic?
- What is your greatest strength as a technical specialist?
- Provide an example of a time when you overcame a challenge at work.