American Airlines Remote Jobs Texas
American Airlines Remote Jobs Texas, Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
This job is a member of the People team within the American Airlines Credit Union. The role is responsible for setting the vision and executing the strategy for the Credit Union’s Employee Training and Development team.
|Post Name||Manager, AA Credit Union Employee Training and Development|
|Company Name||American Airlines|
|Expected Salary||USD 55000 To USD 60000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home, Texas|
What you’ll do for American Airlines Remote Job:
- Successfully identify training and development needs throughout the organization and provide dynamic training solutions, deliverable in various environments, in support of the Credit Union’s organizational and strategic goals
- Develop and implement a comprehensive annual training strategy that addresses all areas of the Credit Union, including — but not limited to — onboarding new employees, role-specific transactional training, cross-selling techniques, customer service skills, products and services, career development learning tracks, required compliance courses, and leadership development programs for existing and emerging leaders
- Maintain an influential partnership with the learning management system provider
- Capitalize on lessons learned from employee interactions or feedback provided to identify training opportunities and help drive employee engagement
- Oversee the Policy & Procedure technical writing, change, and publishing process
- Create and utilize effective mechanisms for measuring the success of training initiatives and drive continuous improvement activities, providing periodic reports of training results and critical measurements
- Maintain awareness of products, services, and other Credit Union changes
- Lead the Employee Training and Development team, including responsibility for the department’s annual budget, team member performance, and goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring the security and confidentiality of all accounts and related information which is part of their work and for ensuring that his/her work is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act for ensuring the security and confidentiality of all account and related information which is part of their work and for ensuring that his/her work is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act.
All you’ll need for Success for American Airlines Remote Employment:
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions
- Professional Training certification or additional applicable coursework
- Previous supervisory experience with the ability to lead management, non-management, and contract personnel and appropriately execute budgetary responsibilities within the span of control
- Experience in public speaking, presentation, and meeting facilitation skills
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
All you’ll need for success for American Airlines Remote Work:
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Skilled in Microsoft Office software (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and other software packages/ applications/tools commonly used for creating training collaterals and communications
- Knowledge in the application of adult learning theories and an excellent understanding of training methodologies and use of classroom and remote delivery channels
- Knowledge of developing and delivering training materials and curricula that are user-friendly, engaging, and meet the learning needs of the organization
- Knowledge of AACU functional areas’ policies and procedures
- Ability to understand AACU’s culture, vision, and mission and be able to integrate them into the overall training strategy and materials
- Ability to demonstrate superior people management and employee engagement skills, including directing, coaching, counseling, influencing, and motivating staff
- Ability to supervise multiple staff personnel
- Skilled in excellent research, analysis, business writing, and reporting
- Ability to demonstrate superior interpersonal skills, along with the ability to convey complex or difficult information and feedback clearly, concisely, and with sensitivity to the recipient
- Ability to exercise strong time management, project management, and negotiation skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks that may involve competing priorities
- Ability to work in a professional and collaborative manner with individuals from different organizational levels and varied backgrounds
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience to long-term tactical projects within and outside the core workgroup
- Ability to recommend and implement strategic initiatives within the organization
- Ability to work varying schedules
- Ability to travel overnight as needed
- Ability to maintain satisfactory performance and attendance
- Ability to pass applicable American Airlines and Credit Union pre-hire compliance checks
What you’ll get for American Airlines Remote Careers:
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family, and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription, and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts, and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources, and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program is available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance, and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises, and more.
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve; inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities, and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.