American Airlines Customer Service Remote Jobs $20/Hour
American Airlines Customer Service Remote Jobs $20/Hour, Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
The Customer Service Agent interacts with customers in a courteous, efficient, friendly, and professional manner.
|Post Name||Customer Service Agent Part Time|
|Company Name||American Airlines|
|Expected Salary||USD 18 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
What you’ll do for American Airlines Remote Jobs:
- Promotes and sells air travel to the traveling public or freight forwarders.
- Provides assistance with passenger check-in and cargo acceptance.
- Interprets government rules and requirements for domestic and international travel or cargo shipments.
- Meets and dispatches aircraft within established times.
- Provides assistance to distressed passengers and customers.
- Protects company property and revenue.
- Provides for safe travel.
- Possesses the physical ability and dexterity to use motor skills to perform various job-related tasks.
- Uses organizational skills to perform multiple tasks within a limited time period.
- Is self-motivated and requires minimal supervision.
- Responds to and assists during security and emergency situations.
- Follows internal/external policies and procedures.
- May be required to drive and operate air stairs up to various types of aircraft in order to enplane and deplane passengers.
- May be required to perform Passenger Operation Control functions including air-to-ground communication as well as Tower functions.
- Depending on airport location this position may work in various weather conditions.
- Due to flight operations, Customer Service Agents work shifts that include irregular and/or extended hours, weekends, and holidays.
All you’ll need for success for American Airlines Work From Home:
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High school diploma or GED or international equivalent
- Bilingual language skills are required in some locations
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check, and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Working knowledge of Sabre or any other Passenger Service System
- Previous face-to-face Customer Service experience
- Working in a fast pace environment
|Education Required||High school diploma or GED|
|Schedule Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
What you’ll get for American Airlines Employment:
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family, and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription, and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts, and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources, and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program is available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance, and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises, and more
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members, we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities, and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
- What is customer service?
- How can you improve a dissatisfied customer’s experience?
- Describe a time you collaborated with a peer to solve a problem
- What would you do if you didn’t know how to help a customer?
- How would past coworkers or classmates describe you?
- How you would handle a customer who was upset about a known problem with your product or service?
- Are you proficient in the use of any customer service software?
- Why do you want to work in customer service?
- What do you think of our company’s products and services?
- What skills should a great customer service representative have?