American Airline Online Jobs $14.74/Hour
- Post Name: Office-Based Reservations Representative
- Company Name: American Airlines
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Work From Home, USA
- Expected Salary: USD 14.74 Per Hour
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED
Join us for a career with endless possibilities.
American Airlines Career, American Airline Online Jobs – Apply Now In US $14.74/Hour, Looking for a job where a passion for innovation, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You’ve come to the right place.
You don’t have to be an airline aficionado to join American Airlines. It takes more than cool planes to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our team of behind-the-scenes professionals, we do just that. As the largest airline in the world, American Airlines is in the business of serving the global travel needs of our customers.
At the core of the Company is our commitment to each customer and each employee. We are dedicated to developing and delivering what our customers value and are willing to pay for. Customer-centric planning, innovative marketing, and an exceptional customer experience are supported by a cadre of talented people.
What does it take to join us? We’re glad you asked! We expect exceptional skills in your discipline and a dedication to being the best as we relentlessly pursue our goal of being not just the largest airline in the world, but also the best airline in the world.
Fortunately, we’re building on almost a century of innovation and firsts in our industry – and we plan to continue that tradition of excellence.
Why you’ll love this job
This full-time, in-office position is based at our Phoenix Reservations Center located at 8140 South Hardy Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284. As a member of our Global Reservations organization, you will work together with fellow team members in multiple offices around the world, and deliver elevated sales and service to customers.
Successful Reservations Representatives care for people on life’s journey by connecting with customers and providing solutions to their travel needs.
What you’ll do
- Master several weeks of fast-paced, intensive training on products, processes, policies, and tools; and continue learning with recurrent training each year
- Handle contacts from customers and gain their trust by providing solutions to their travel needs
- Listen to the customers’ needs and proactively offer options
- Generate revenue by selling tickets and related products/services
- Offer a high level of customer service
- Work on a full-time basis, at a workstation
- Ability to work in an operation that covers a 24-hour period which includes weekends and holidays and day/evening/overnight shifts that could vary throughout the year and as determined through seniority bidding
- On occasion, be offered voluntary overtime and required to work mandatory overtime
- Be assigned performance goals and receive coaching toward continuous improvement
- Work within a caring environment with a passion for culture and diversity with a strong sense
- Will be at least 18 years of age
- Will have a high school diploma or GED Equivalency
- Can read, write, and fluently speak and understand the English language
- Will be able to perform duties while remaining at a workstation for extended periods of time
- Can work as scheduled and in accordance with the American Airlines Attendance policy
- Will concentrate on details and handle multiple tasks with accuracy while providing outstanding customer service
- Are self-disciplined and accountable for performing job functions with minimal supervision
- Are resourceful, skilled in problem-solving, and able to handle difficult/stressful situations
The most competitive applicants:
- Are confident in using technology and navigating through multiple applications during a single call
- Have previous Reservations and/or Customer Service experience in a contact center environment
- Thrive on continuous improvement and goal attainment
- Have a passion for travel with the interest, knowledge, and experience to become a customer’s trusted advisor
The terms and conditions of this position are covered by the CWA-IBT Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Candidates should expect a thorough screening and interview process. The most competitive candidates will progress to a face-to-face interview.
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family, and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription, and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts, and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources, and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program is available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance, and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises, and more
- Join at a starting rate of pay of $14.74 per hour
- Accrue up to two (2) weeks of vacation in the first year for use in the subsequent calendar year
- Receive health benefit options including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, and other optional benefits
- Be eligible for American Airlines team member travel privileges
- Potential to apply to work from home upon completion of 4 months
- Home-based pay rate applies and the position is subject to performance parameters and availability in your area
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members, we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities, and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
*Travel to the interview and any subsequent relocation expenses are the responsibility of the candidate.