|Post Name||Human Resources Business Partner|
|Expected Salary||CAD 75000 To CAD 82000 Per Year|
|Address||Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R2X 2V5|
Amazon Winnipeg Careers, Amazon Jobs Canada 2022, Are you an HR leader that is adventurous, innovative, able to move at the speed of light, and interested in using your HR skills to help evolve the way we serve our customers? Are you interested in being part of an HR organization that operates as a business, starts with our customers, and works backward to deliver meaningful products to our business?
Are you passionate about changing customers’ lives for the better? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider joining us as an HR Business Partner II, AMZL in our Worldwide Operations HR team!
This role will partner with business leaders to implement and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In addition, they will own programs that run across the broader HR team.
To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations. Additionally, successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
- Solutions focused and be comfortable working in an environment that demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Effective internal and external customer service focus
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of HR within the company
- Bias for action, stellar work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Experience with the rapid and complex changing work environment
- Ability to support a 24/7 environment that has multiple shifts and a significant staffing ramp during our seasonal peak in the fourth quarter. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 3+ years of human resources generalist experience
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Experience in a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading employees
- Master’s Degree or MBA in HRM
- Proficiency with HRIS System
- Human Resources experience with companies supporting 250-500 or more associates
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or another legally protected status. If you would like to request accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Master’s Degree or MBA in HRM|
Interview Questions for Human Resources Business Partner:
- Why do you want this job?
- What do you already know about our company?
- What are some of your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your short-term career goals?
- Do you prefer working independently or being part of a team?
- What do you value in a company’s culture?
- Please discuss your management style.
- What are your long-term career goals?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- How many years of HR experience do you have?
- Which types of HR software are you familiar with?
- What size teams have you managed in the past?
- Which types of companies have you worked for before?
- What methods have you used to improve HR operations in previous workplaces?
- If hired for this position, what do you plan to do first as our HR business partner?
- Do you have any strategies to recommend for increasing productivity?
- How do you remain updated on labor legislation?
- What do you do when you feel overwhelmed at work?
- Please describe a time when you faced challenges implementing a new HR policy.
- How do approach workplace conflict that involves several employees?