Amazon Jobs Vancouver
Amazon Warehouse Jobs Vancouver BC, At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online.
We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the customer experience. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity.
We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun. Amazon is seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to fill an IT Support Associate position at our IT Warehouse in Vancouver.
The IT Warehouse owns the lifecycle of all IT assets deployed to corporate employees in Canada. A successful IT Support Associate will support a variety of functions through the warehouse, including maintaining IT inventory, imaging, packing/shipping hardware, and general standardized housekeeping of all IT areas.
Additional responsibilities may include computer repair, troubleshooting, and technical support. Amazon seeks individuals who are willing to work hard, have fun, and join us in making worldwide history.
|Post Name||IT Support Associate I, IT Warehouse|
|Expected Salary||CAD 50000 To CAD 55000 Per Year|
|Address||Vancouver, BC, Canada V6B 0M3|
Responsibilities include for Amazon Jobs in Vancouver, BC (with Salaries) 2022:
- Receiving and storage of IT assets and peripherals
- Picking IT assets in preparation for configuration and deployment
- Imaging hardware for deployment
- Re-stocking of IT inventory locations
- Preparation of all new hire equipment
- Preparation of IT assets for transportation in line with IT and InfoSec policies
- Safe handling and destruction of IT media in accordance with InfoSec policy
- Appropriate management of returned IT assets in accordance with compute reuse processes, reverse logistics processes, or disposal processes
- Assist other teams in the teardown and removal of IT assets from staff who have left the organization, transporting these assets in accordance with InfoSec policy
Physical Requirements for Amazon Jobs in Vancouver, BC:
- Ability to stand/walk for 8-10 hours at a time
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Must be able to bend and lift equipment up to 49 lbs throughout the shift
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High school diploma|
Basic Qualification for Urgent! Amazon jobs in Vancouver, BC:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Windows and Mac OS environments
- Ability to prioritize work-based business needs
- 1+ year of experience with Microsoft Office
- Highly self-motivated and customer-centric
Preferred Qualification for 20 Best amazon jobs in Vancouver, BC:
- Experience in maintaining inventory levels including receiving, storage, and auditing
- Experience using a trouble ticket management system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
- 1+ years of experience in help-desk or desk-side environment
- Strong verbal skills are proven and the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Diploma in Computer Science or related field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or another legally protected status. If you would like to request accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Interview Questions for Amazon:
- Why do you want to join Amazon?
- What are checked exceptions?
- What is hashing?
- What is linear data structure?
- What does algorithm mean?
- What is a search operation?
- What is the purpose of the “is” operator in Python?
- What is data structure?
- What is the difference between tuples and lists in Python?
- What is the Tower of Hanoi?
- What is Collections API?
- 1Describe a time where you failed at something. How did you recover?
- Tell something about you which is not included in your resume?
- What is BFS?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is a Heap in Data Structure?
- What does success mean to you?
- How does Prim’s algorithm find spanning trees?
- What is synchronization?
- List a few advantages of Packages in Java?
- What is Tree Traversal?