Amazon Warehouse Jobs Toronto
Amazon Warehouse Jobs Toronto, Amazon is looking for a motivated individual with strong analytical skills and technical experience to join the Global Advertising Partner Development team.
In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing metrics and insights that advance and benefit the advertising partner business. The candidate should enjoy diving into data and using it to inform solutions to facilitate business reporting.
Amazon Advertising is one of Amazon’s fastest growing and most profitable businesses. The Global Advertising Partner Development team within Advertising helps suppliers, agencies, marketers, authors, content creators, designers, non-endemic advertisers, and developers to scale their use of Amazon Advertising and grow their business by surfacing a diverse selection of products to millions worldwide Amazon customers.
We do this via software tools and marketing/engagement programs that enable developers (internal and external) and partners (agencies and tool providers) to better serve advertiser needs.
|Post Name||Business Intelligence Engineer, Advertising Partner Insights|
|Expected Salary||CAD 78000 To CAD 82000 Per Year|
|Address||Toronto, ON, Canada M5H 4A9|
- Cross-team collaboration with the Advertising Business, Science, Data Engineering, Product, and Finance to identify, review and standardize key metrics
- Proactively and independently work with stakeholders to construct use cases and associated standardized outputs
- Translate complex or ambiguous business problem statements into analysis and metrics requirements
- Scale data processes and reports; write queries that can be scaled and automated
- Have a working knowledge of the data available or needed by the wider business for complex or comparative analysis and the ability to work with a variety of different data sources
- Retrieve data using efficient query development that requires less post-processing as well as using sources to validate data
- Optimizing source data to maximize reporting automation
- Identify and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
Key Job Responsibilities
- Partner with leadership, product & program managers to gather requirements, and understand their challenges and expectations on outcomes of data analytics
- Define, measure, and present metrics / automated reports on multiple products to senior leadership. Design new and enhanced metrics, and continuously automate as needed to focus on the highest leverage work
- Build and maintain reporting pipelines and dashboards, own data quality, and manage user access
- Share, present and promote actionable insights discovered through analytics efforts to communicate complex analysis, insights, and recommendations to stakeholders and senior leaders verbally and in written artifacts
- Contribute to BI and data tooling, wiki, skills, and team impact
A Day in the life
- Work with stakeholders to deep dive into factors driving business performance
- Seek opportunities to streamline the existing manual processes and automate using BI technology
- Attend team standup to go over existing development, and blockers and help troubleshoot issues
- Continue to adopt new technologies that benefit the business. Examples: linear regression model, big data processing
|Education Required||Master’s in Computer Science|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Bachelor’s in computer science, Statistics, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Proven experience with SQL, Excel
- At least 5 years of professional experience working as a Business Intelligence, Data Engineer, or Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence experience working with Data Warehouse solutions and large data sets to be able to source data from various locations
- Previous experience with reporting and visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, and other visualization and reporting package
- Master’s in computer science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to understand and communicate issues at multiple levels, from validating and correcting junior staff detailed work to explaining the implications of analysis results to executives
- Previous experience working in the areas of inferential statistics, machine learning, and predictive modeling
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or another legally protected status. If you would like to request accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.