|Post Name||Warehouse Operative|
|Company Name||Amazon Warehouse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC1V 7BN|
|Min. Salary||GBP 10 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
- Receive, check, sort, and stow all products.
- Pick, pack, and ship all orders.
- After training, you may also:
- Move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets.
What you will get
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs
- A supportive job, with a Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Income Protection, and Critical Illness and Personal Accident Insurance.
- Get to work easily, with both cycle-to-work and travel support options.
- Shift patterns that work for you
- A safe, modern, and organized workplace.
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals, and multiple break areas.
- Full training on multiple stations, including special training for those who want to work with industrial trucks and machines.
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, physical distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer, and more.
- And 10% discount on both Amazon shipped and sold online products.
Skills you need to bring
- Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality, and production standards.
- You may stand and walk for a long time, this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
- You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
- You may need to be able to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
- You may need to be able to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol and pork products.
We offer a fast application process
- Apply online in a few minutes, with no CV
- Have a 15-minute virtual chat
- We tell you about the next available shift
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or another legally protected status. If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon’s recruitment process, please contact us by using the details below.