|Post Name||Sortation Operative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland D01 F5P2|
|Min. Salary||EUR 13|
|Max. Salary||EUR 15 Per Hour|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
What you will be doing with your team
- Unload, lift, and relocate products
- Scan, sort, and divert packages containing the full range of Amazon’s products.
- After training, you may also:
- Move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets.
What you will get
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs
- Shift patterns that work for you
- A safe, modern, and organized workplace
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals, and multiple break areas.
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer, and more.
Skills you need to bring
- Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality, and production standards.
- You may stand and walk for a long time, this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
- You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
- You may need to be able to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
- You may need to be able to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol and pork products.
What is next
We offer a fast application process.
- Apply online in a few minutes, with no CV
- Have a 15-minute virtual chat
- Our partner agency will tell you about the next available shift
- You don’t need previous experience, you’ll get on-the-job training.