|Post Name||Amazon Virtual Customer Service Jobs $19/Hour|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Work From Home, United States|
|Min. Salary||USD 19|
|Max. Salary||USD 19 Per Hour|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
Shopbop, a fully integrated Amazon subsidiary in Madison, WI, is looking for an action-oriented, motivated individual who has an obsession with customer satisfaction and experience working with high-end merchandise. Successful candidates will be responsible for achieving explicit department goals. An ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced, multitasked, dynamic environment.
This is a full-time, direct-hire position that pays $19.00/hour. We are a call center open 7 am-9 pm, 7 days a week. Must have the flexibility to work a variety of shift assignments including nights/weekends/holidays.
Shopbop is the premier online shopping destination for what’s new and what’s next in fashion and style, offering women around the world the best selection from both established and emerging designers. Working with more than 500 international brands, Shopbop offers women in 165 countries a selective and nuanced fashion-forward assortment of ready-to-wear and accessories with fast, free global shipping.
- Reply to preorder questions about fit, fashion trends/style, product availability, and promotions via phone, email, and online chat. Provide guidance through the online ordering process.
- Address and resolve post-order questions regarding shipping, billing, and delivery.
- Utilize a variety of software programs to resolve customer inquiries.
- Work with external shipping contractors to assist customers with both domestic and international issues.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, retail, or service industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in
- writing and speech, as well as listening to and interpreting customer needs.
- Proficiency in basic math with the ability to compute refunds before and after discounts, and apply
- specified percentages tiered promotional codes, and partial discounts on orders.
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- A keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Flexibility with a full-time schedule, including shift assignments on weekends/evenings.
- Experience working under pressure in a high-volume environment while maintaining standards for productivity, quality, and service.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite and Internet Explorer.
- Fluency in one of the following languages is preferred: Russian, Korean, Japanese, or Spanish.