Amazon Program Manager Jobs in Melbourne, Program Manager Jobs in Australia, Melbourne Jobs Amazon 2022, Amazon opened its virtual doors and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon Hub is growing and we are working to create a world-class delivery experience for customers through alternate delivery options – Amazon Hub Lockers and Counter. If you are passionate about delivery operations and look around corners for ways to serve customers, we want your help.
Amazon Hub is seeking a leader who will be responsible for all aspects of driver delivery and customer pickup strategy for Amazon Lockers and Counters in Australia. The successful candidate will build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners – including last mile carriers, technology, supply chain, and customer service.
The Program Manager must be both analytical and creative, seeking out ways to improve customer experience and executing those ideas. Strong interpersonal skills are also important as the position will have frequent interaction with senior leadership at Amazon and partner companies.
|Post Name||Program Manager|
|Expected Salary||AUD 80000 to AUD 85000 Per Year|
|Address||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
Responsibility for Melbourne Jobs Amazon 2022:
- Manage strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Become an expert on delivery operations and drive continuous improvement in performance while the business continues its rapid growth.
- Own operations processes related to carrier and partner management such as carrier configurations in transportation systems, performance monitoring, and root cause analysis.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for improving customer experience and reducing delivery cost through data analysis.
- Lead and participate in strategic projects, including new product and feature launches, process improvements, and geographic expansion.
- Partner with global operations leaders to innovate on behalf of the business and develop best practices.
- Report on daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs and projects to senior leadership.
- Lead carrier contract negotiations.
- Promote and develop an environment that is receptive and adaptable to business change.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Management|
Basic Qualification for Program Manager Salary Australia:
- An analytical approach to measuring/optimizing performance, with the ability to apply analytical and statistical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to influence peers and stakeholders at all levels.
- A track record of delivering results – improving service while reducing costs.
- Strong bias for action, with a willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of SQL or propensity to learn.
- Degree in supply chain management, engineering, business management, or another relevant field.
- A passion for developing a best-in-class customer delivery experience.
- Willingness to travel.
Preferred Qualification for Project Manager Jobs Australia Sponsorship:
- Experience in logistics, last mile operations, project management, data analytics, consultancy, or similar.
- Masters’ degree or MBA.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Acknowledgment of country for Program Manager Seek:
In the spirit of reconciliation, Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of countries throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea, and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
IDE statement for Program Manager Jobs Melbourne:
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon’s mission statement is: “To serve consumers through online and physical stores and focus on selection, price, and convenience.”
Amazon Vision Statement: Our vision is to be earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Interview Question for Program Manager for Jobs for Project Manager in Australia:
- When monitoring multiple projects, how do you prioritize them?
- How would you manage underperforming team members?
- What do you think is the reason why most projects fail?
- What’s your process for avoiding scope creep?
- Can you tell us what makes you an effective leader?
- What’s the difference between program management and project management?
- What is a project you didn’t complete and deliver on time?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What’s the most challenging project you’ve worked on?
- What’s your greatest weakness?
- What makes you the best candidate for this position?
- What are the differences between a program manager and a project manager?
- When a company changes its goals, how do you adapt your current project to meet these changes?
- Describe a time when one of your projects fell behind schedule. How did you recover?
- What do you do to ensure you meet strict deadlines?
- How do you prevent poor communication between team members?
- What metrics do you use to measure or determine success?
- Which resources do you use to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends?
- Describe your delegation strategy.
- Tell me about your process for determining how to allocate a program’s budget.
- Tell me about your risk analysis process.