Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Amazon for Indians
|Post Name||Logistics Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC2A 2FA|
|Min. Salary||GBP 50000 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 55000 Per Year|
Amazon London Jobs Hiring with Visa Sponsorship, Do you want to work on the world’s largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure in Hertfordshire, Berkshire, or West London? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Amazon offers an exciting opportunity to join a creative, dynamic team of Logistics Specialists, dedicated to providing our Customers with world-class Customer Service. Be a part of operating the world’s largest cloud computing infrastructure.
Amazon Web Services is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking, self-starting individuals to join our team as Logistics Coordinators in our Data Centres in the Greater Western London area.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to Safety & Operational Excellence. This requires talented people to build & manage. We hope it is you!
This role is viewed as one of the key components of our business and will have a direct impact on our operations in the future. You will be expected to follow best practices in the daily management of the company’s parts flow activities including forecasting, and the management of IT inventory.
You will be responsible for coordinating activities including handling materials, equipment, and supplies in support of our IT Operations team. This position involves frequent lifting of materials and products.
Key job responsibilities
- Coordination of all inbound/outbound deliveries, regular liaison with vendors, couriers/carriers, transportation, and inventory planning teams
- Receiving/shipping parts logically and physically, ensuring our Inventory management system is up to date and accurate at all times
- Receipt of all Inventory & non-Inventory items on the procurement system and resolve Invoice discrepancies
- Execute stock re-balancing through transfers between locations locally and globally, to ensure stock utilization and availability maximization of parts in each location
- Responsible for Inventory management, regular cycle counts, and customer-oriented storage space optimization
- Ad hoc analysis and projects based on business needs
- Reverse Logistics – RMA processing
- Effective listening and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical ability.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated positive work attitude & leadership skills.
- Ability to operate on own initiative as well as a good team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Applicant must hold a valid driving license.
- Experience working in a warehouse or distribution environment.
- Experience in inventory control and Inventory Management Systems.
- Experience in Lean Operational Practices.
- Experience handling vendor relationships.
- Ability to travel to multiple sites up to 25% of the time to support business requirements within 30 miles of London Heathrow Airport.
- Live within commutable distance from Hertfordshire, Berkshire, or West London.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant.