Amazon Delivery Station Jobs USA Salary
Amazon Jobs USA 2022, Texas Amazon Jobs, Delivery Jobs Amazon USA, for Indian 12th Pass, for Filipino, At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders.
We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun. At Amazon, you get to work with smart, passionate people who are building new products and services every day on behalf of our customers.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will help improve the customer experience by providing in-station real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised.
The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them with the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customers’ faces.
|Post Name||Delivery Station Liaison|
|Expected Salary||USD 35000 To USD 45000 Per Year|
|Address||Austin, Texas, United States 78758|
- Managing difficult customer situations while using empathy in-person, through phone, and email; Responding promptly and prioritizing customer needs; Soliciting customer feedback to improve customer experience.
- Analyzing data; Using stories and experience to complement data; Willing to seek out and develop workflows and procedures; Looking for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness while meeting established deadlines.
- Using problem-solving skills to identify and resolve customer-facing issues in a timely manner; Gathering and analyzing information skillfully to develop alternative solutions.
- Effectively communicating; Listening and getting clarification; Focusing on solving customer needs, maintaining confidentiality, and following policies and procedures.
- Balancing team and individual responsibilities; Exhibiting objectivity and openness to others’ views; Giving and receiving feedback; Contributing to building a positive team environment; Commitments to goals and objectives; Supporting the team’s efforts to succeed.
- Treating people with respect; Inspiring the trust of others; Supporting organizational values and goals with integrity.
- Supporting affirmative action and respecting diversity.
- Carrying, lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 49 pounds.
- Standing, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching during shifts up to 12 hours long.
- Working in a warehouse production environment where noise levels and temperatures vary (personal protective equipment provided).
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Basic Qualifications & Skills:
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, database searching, and instant messenger tools
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in understanding performance metrics and developing them to measure progress against key performance indicators
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Interview Question for Delivery Station Liaison:
- Share about a time when you had a conflict with someone at work.
- Tell me about a time you used innovation to solve a problem?
- Tell me about a time when you took a calculated risk.
- Tell me about a time you had to handle a crisis.
- Tell me about a time when a team member wasn’t pulling their weight.
- What qualities do your most successful employees have in common?
- Can you describe a typical day in this role?
- What defines success in this position?
- What is the biggest challenge Amazon is facing today
- What do you enjoy most about working for Amazon?