Engineering Technician Job in Amazon UK £18 Hour
Amazon Jobs Swindon, Maintenance Engineering Jobs in Swindon UK, We are looking for motivated, customer-focused people who want to join our team as Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technicians.
The focus of the Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard, and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
Shift Pattern: This role includes working in a non-traditional shift pattern, which may include nights and weekends
|Post Name||Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician|
|Expected Salary||GBP 18 to GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Address||Swindon, England, United Kingdom SN2 1AH|
- Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out ensuring compliance with all health & safety standards and regulations.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
- React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
- Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
- Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Support and learn from Senior Reliability Engineering Technicians.
- Management of contractors.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Basic Qualification for Amazon Warehouse jobs Swindon:
- Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Experience in planned preventative maintenance systems.
- Experience fault finding within MHE (Material Handling Equipment)/Automation systems.
- Experience in interpreting both mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Experience in conveyor maintenance, and motor controllers/inverters.
Preferred Qualifications for Amazon Careers Swindon:
- Apprentice Trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng.
- Experience in high voltage switching.
- Experience with sortation machines.
- Experience in maintaining/configuring bar code scanners.
- Experience in print and apply machines.