Amazon Jobs San Jose, Amazon Jobs Near Me, Amazon Jobs Online, Do you possess a passion for eCommerce, an obsession to make customers happy, and at the same time an ability to challenge the status quo and solve intrinsically hard problems? Are you excited by the idea of directly influencing the foundation for Amazon’s future retail, marketing, and advertising products?
We are seeking a Sr. Special Projects Manager, based in the US, to join our growing global team. The ideal candidate is a modern marketing maven, knowledgeable and passionate about current and emerging practices, systems, tools, and technologies that help brands drive growth and connect with customers.
This newly created role will manage the full lifecycle of a series of products and programs that have a meaningful impact on the team’s overall project deliverables.
In this role you will develop and administer innovation from ideation to execution, working to improve the customer experience through cutting-edge marketing and brand-building strategies and tactics, including product marketing, digital advertising, social media, and influencers marketing, as well as other emerging channels.
You will develop insights and recommendations based on these experiences that help Amazon develop the most customer-obsessed products available.
The ideal candidate must be able to stay connected to the details and possess excellent analytical skills, knowledge of advertising and product management practices, project management experience, and a record of accomplishment in delivering projects in a complex and ambiguous environment.
|Post Name||Sr. Special Projects Manager|
|Expected Salary||USD 100000 To USD 120000 Per Year|
|Address||San Jose, CA, United States 95113|
The role will be a good fit if you:
- Are entrepreneurial and like working with ambiguity
- Are creative with finding solutions and love solving problems
- Have a passion for creating as well as implementing innovation
- Have an analytical mind but also use instinct to look around corners
- Are a leader with strong judgment who is capable of leading and growing peers
Key job responsibilities:
- Owns key responsibilities for the project including driving the roadmap, and plans, managing resources and budget, and delivering results
- Supports the growth of the global project across multiple innovations from a strategic and operational viewpoint
- Identifies and develops strategies for expansion towards the overall project vision globally
- Prepares impeccably written recommendations to improve and innovate in customer experience to be shared with senior leadership
- Continuously innovates and improves processes, simplifying and automating at a global level
- Evaluates and measure performance and report on key insights
- Collaborates with internal business partners to ensure project output is leveraged to its full extent
- Navigates internal teams and works with diverse cross-functional groups, including business teams, brand, finance, sales, technology, and support
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development, or technology
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experienced marketing or brand manager who can lead and influence teams cross-functionally to success
- Strong technical competencies and ability to utilize systems to extract, capture, and interpret data
- Experience with entrepreneurship or a keen interest in developing businesses
- Experience in demand generation channels, strategies, and tactics, including digital advertising, social media, and influencers marketing
- Interest and/or experience in multiple consumer product categories
- Advertising or marketing agency experience