Amazon Jobs in Ottawa Jobs in Ontario
Amazon Jobs Ottawa 2022/23 :: Amazon Recruitment 2022, Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining Customer Experience (CX) for organizations worldwide? Are you passionate about sharing Amazon’s culture of customer obsession and innovation?
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a global leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking a talented Enablement Specialist to drive impactful cross-functional enablement initiatives. This individual would develop and own mechanisms across the Amazon Connect GTM team to enable international Sales and Technical CX, Specialist teams.
We are seeking an experienced Enablement professional to be a single-threaded owner to identify gaps in the field, develop programs, land those programs, and execute against our strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for developing initiatives collaborating with embedded enablement in our businesses around the world.
This role will ensure managers and individuals are well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and activities necessary to be effective in having the right customer conversations to drive success in an environment of fast-paced change and AWS’s current and new service and solutions offerings.
The ideal candidate would have strong communication skills, high-quality content creation, and management, the ability to work cross-functionally, translate business needs into initiatives, and prior experience with Sales Enablement.
This position will work with several stakeholders supporting the extended AWS sales organization, such as Business Development, Marketing, Professional Services, Solution Architects, and the Partner team. This is a hands-on position – the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done.
|Post Name||Enablement Specialist, Amazon Connect GTM|
|Expected Salary||CAD 115600 To CAD 160000 Per Year|
|Address||Ottawa, ON, Canada K1A|
Key job responsibilities for Amazon Jobs in Ottawa, ON (with Salaries) 2022:
- Perform detailed business needs assessments in coordination with the Field Managers, Leadership Team, World Wide Enablement Team, and Embedded Enablement to develop a culture of learning and uncover gaps and roadblocks to coaching.
- Translate business needs into a field enablement program for the broader group as well as customize the program for geographical requirements.
- Create professional Content based on business needs and maintain engaging self-service material.
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for field teams and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
- Design and implement metrics to measure programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments.
About the team:
Our team also puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking harmony between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end-to-end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- 3+ years experience in program management, Enablement, Training, or operations improvement role
- 3+ years of successful experience in the facilitation of large cross-functional teams in business operations and technology process improvement areas.
- 3+ years of experience providing enablement to Executives, Managers, Associates, and Continuous Improvement(CI) champions.
- Provide metrics inputs to various reporting decks; communicate key performance indicators to stakeholders in support of business objectives; must be comfortable addressing both large and small audiences.
- Contact Center / Customer Experience Background
- Passion for adult learning.
- Experience with Cloud Technology.
- Experience in developing situational fluency and executive conversations.
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and the ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role.
- Strong business acumen.
- Understands customer value, and the customer buying journey.
- Passionate about enabling Sales Teams!
The pay range for this position in New York City is $127,100 – 185,000/yr; however, the base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or another legally protected status. If you would like to request accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.