Warehouse Associate Jobs in USA Amazon
Amazon Jobs in USA 2022, You’ll be part of the dedicated Amazon team that is the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. Our fast-paced, physical roles take place in a sortation center. You will be sorting, scanning, and stacking packages on pallets, helping to get customer orders ready for delivery.
Because most of the shifts are part-time, you are in control of your schedule choosing shifts that work best for you now and the ability to adjust your schedule in the future, as needed.
|Post Name||Amazon Sortation Center Warehouse Associate|
|Expected Salary||USD 18 to USD 20 Per Hour|
|Address||West Jefferson, Ohio, United States 28694|
Some of your duties may include:
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
What it’s like at an Amazon Sortation Center:
Why You’ll Love this Job:
- Stay busy. You and your team are engaged the entire shift.
- Schedule options. Depending on where you work, schedules may include full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (30-36 hours) or part-time (20 hours or less), all with the option of working additional hours if needed.
- Shift flexibility. Work when it works for you. Shifts may include overnight, early morning, day, evening, and weekend. You can even have four-day workweeks, and three-day weekends – and with Anytime Shifts, you can work as little as four hours per week.
- Anytime Pay. You can instantly cash out up to 70% of your earnings immediately after your shift (for select employee groups). Learn more about Anytime Pay.
- Career advancement. We have made a pledge to upskill our employees and offer a variety of free training and development programs, and we also have tuition support options for select employee groups. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- New skills. Depending on the role and location, you’ll learn how to use the latest Amazon technology – including handheld devices and robotics.
- Team environment. Work on small or large teams that support each other.
Why You’ll Love Amazon:Many of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all job requirements and safety guidelines.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American global innovation organization that centers around internet business, distributed computing, advanced real-time, and man-made consciousness. It has been alluded to as “quite possibly of the most compelling financial and social power on the planet”, and is one of the world’s most important brands.
How To Get Started
You can begin by applying the above. If you need help with your application or to learn more about our hiring process, you can find support here: https://hiring.amazon.com/hiring-process#/.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation during the application and hiring process, including support for the New Hire Event, or need to initiate a request prior to starting your Day 1, please visit https://hiring.amazon.com/people-with-disabilities#/ or contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT). You can reach us by phone at 888-435-9287, Monday through Friday, between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. PT.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.