Territory Manager Jobs Amazon Nigeria
Amazon Jobs in Nigeria, Manager Jobs Amazon Nigeria, Nigeria Jobs 2022, for Filipino, Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of Amazon Web Services? Do you want to work with the leading technology startups and tech trailblazers in the market?
Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As a Territory Manager at AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of emerging technology.
You will engage with customers across Nigeria. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
|Post Name||Territory Manager|
|Expected Salary||NGN 115 To NGN 125 Per Hour|
|Address||Lagos, Nigeria 106104|
- Work with a partner, marketing, business development, and technical teams to manage and grow the territory.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Develop and execute against a plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline. opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business with prospects.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS.
- Analyze metrics data from the accounts to help evolve your business plan.
- Maintain the CRM database up-to-date and forecast the territory performance.
- Help contribute to long-term relationships with key accounts.
- When appropriate, assist Amazon business partners on joint selling opportunities.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
- 2+ Years of technology sales experience.
- College/University Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales experience: Proven track record of solution selling to customers in Nigeria or West Africa.
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task-driven environment.
- MBA is a big plus.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS is advantageous.
- Relevant Cloud (IaaS, SaaS) sales experience.
- Sales experience in West, East, and Central Africa.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Some Questions for Territory Manager:
1. How do you assess the efficacy of current sales tactics?
Answer: This shows the candidate’s understanding of the field, their capacity for analysis, and their experience.
2. What would you do if a sales representative hadn’t met his or her monthly sales goals?
Answer: Demonstrates the candidate’s capacity for problem-solving, communication, and leadership.
3. What would you do if a small number of clients in a certain zone had criticized our goods?
Answer: Demonstrates the candidate’s aptitude for problem-solving, communication, and customer service.
4. How would you recommend enhancing brand recognition within a designated territory?
Answer: Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of the industry and analytical capabilities.
5. How do you stay current on news and trends in your industry?
Answer: Demonstrates the applicant’s expertise in the field, dedication to the position, and experience.