Manager Job in Amazon India
Amazon Jobs in Mumbai, We’re looking for a highly motivated Sr. Client Solutions Manager who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers, educating them and helping to solve ambiguous business problems, and mitigating risks before they become roadblocks.
You are responsible for managing complex advertiser relationships and initiatives where you define the strategy and you set the standard for Account Management best practices. You’ll not only dive deep into data to understand trends but also communicate the “why” behind results and make actionable recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. Additionally,
You’ll be able to leverage Amazon’s proprietary data to provide strategic and personalized recommendations, influencing both your internal team and your external customer to facilitate them reaching their business goals and drive incremental revenue from these advertisers while boosting advertiser satisfaction.
This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Sales, Product, and Retail partners and will drive process improvement to gain efficiency and foster collaboration. This person’s strategic digital expertise and influence is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys.
With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, drive consumer engagement, increase product sales, and more.
|Post Name||Sr. Client Solutions Manager|
|Salary||INR 40000 to INR 45000 Per Month|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400079|
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
- Become a knowledgeable partner and leader on Amazon Advertising solutions.
- Develop annual media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals and objectives while identifying incremental revenue opportunities.
- Leverage insights, trends, and your knowledge of marketing and amazon advertising solutions to develop & execute holistic marketing strategies for advertisers.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to form and deliver actionable recommendations for both short- and long-term advertising strategies.
- Educate and Influence key stakeholders on performance metrics, insights, and how to drive greater results on Amazon.
- Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction.
- Develop scalable advertising solutions to drive overall business objectives.
- Groom a team of Account Managers and Program Managers owing relationships with Top FMCG advertisers.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||MBA from Tier 1 B school is preferred|
- 8+ years of experience in digital advertising/marketing/brand management and client-facing roles with a focus on data analysis
- Experience with annual brand planning and media planning
- Ability to think strategically, plan meticulously, and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Excellent data-driven storytelling skills – you create and deliver compelling presentations
- MBA from Tier 1 B school is preferred.
- 1-2 yrs. of people management experience.
- Experience in Omni-channel marketing, display, over-the-top (OTT), or search marketing.
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology.
- Influence process improvement that scales broadly; inventing and simplifying within existing processes.
- Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Programmatic advertising strategy and implementation experience.