Amazon Hiring Melbourne
Amazon Jobs in Melbourne, Amazon Jobs in Australia, Cloud Architect Jobs Amazon Australia, As a Cloud Architect, you will partner with our customers to deliver AWS solutions such as web applications, enterprise applications, High-Performance Compute (HPC), batch processing, data, and analytics, archiving & disaster recovery for a wide range of industries.
You will also have the opportunity to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity.
|Post Name||Cloud Architect|
|Expected Salary||AUD 85000 to AUD 90000 Per Year|
|Address||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
Responsibility for Amazon Jobs Near By:
- Expertise – Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training, and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon SimpleDB/RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
- Solutions – Deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
- Delivery – Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include the migration of existing applications. You will deliver proof-of-concept projects, and topical workshops, and lead implementation projects in order to deliver solutions for customers.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Basic Qualification for Amazon Jobs Near Me:
- IT implementation experience including scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures.
- Customer-facing skills, ideally gained in presales or consultancy roles.
- Experience in design, development, and deployment at scale of business software, or IT infrastructure.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies.
Preferred Qualification for Amazon Jobs Australia:
- Experience in implementing AWS / other Cloud services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments
- Integration of AWS / other cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, etc.
- Current hands-on software development or automation experience; Internet-related business models
- AWS/Other cloud certifications
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon’s mission statement is: “To serve consumers through online and physical stores and focus on selection, price, and convenience.”
Amazon Vision Statement: Our vision is to be earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
What if I don’t meet all the requirements for Amazon Jobs Dandenong Amazon Hiring Melbourne?
That’s okay! We hire people who have a passion for learning and are curious. You will be supported in your career development here at AWS. You will have plenty of opportunities to build your technical, leadership, business and consulting skills.
Your onboarding will set you up for success, including a combination of formal and informal training. You’ll also have a chance to gain AWS certifications and access mentorship programs. You will learn from and collaborate with some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today.
Culture and commitment to inclusion, diversity & equity for What Jobs are Amazon Hiring for:
At AWS, we don’t mind being called “peculiar.” We see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we’re comfortable being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox. We believe in removing obstacles so builders can build which is why our people enjoy working in AWS.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
Employee Benefits for Amazon Craigieburn Jobs:
We’re passionate about supporting the needs of our people and their family. This may include:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave.
- Flexible workplace: flexible daily working hours, we value work-life harmony.
- Amazon Employee Discount on products and services.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Acknowledgment of country for :
In the spirit of reconciliation, Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of countries throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea, and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
IDE statement for How to Get in Amazon Job:
Interview Question for Cloud Architect for Amazon Service Jobs:
- Compare between Cloud and On-premise Computing.
- What is a Cloud?
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What are some of the key features of Cloud Computing?
- What are the benefits of Cloud Computing?
- Mention the layers of PaaS architecture.
- What are the cloud service models?
- Write about Function as a Service.
- What are the components of Windows Azure?
- Which are the main constituents of the cloud ecosystem?
- Who are the cloud consumers in a cloud ecosystem?
- Who are the direct consumers in a cloud ecosystem?
- Who are the Cloud service providers in a cloud ecosystem?
- What are the differences that occurred in distributed operations?
- Which agent is equivalent to Nova Compute?
- Mention the reliability and availability of Cloud Computing.
- Explain the Cloud Computing Architecture.
- What are the Cloud Storage Levels?
- What are the serverless components in cloud computing with their advantages and disadvantages?
- Give the best example for open-source Cloud Computing.