|Post Name||Snr. Account Manager Team Lead|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A 2FD|
|Min Salary||GBP 65000 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 70000 Per Year|
Amazon Jobs in London with Visa sponsorship, Customers rely on Amazon for convenient access to millions of products delivered right to their doorstep.
The Amazon Business team is focused on re-imagining that experience to fit the specific needs of businesses and public organizations. Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion global business.
Amazon Business helps millions of customers worldwide—from small businesses, schools, hospitals, non-profit organizations, and government agencies, to large enterprises with global operations—reshape their procurement with cost and time savings, greater productivity, and insightful purchasing analytics.
Customers also have access to a variety of business-tailored features and benefits, including a curated site experience, Business Prime, business-only pricing and selection, single or multi-user business accounts, approvals workflow, purchasing system integrations, payment solutions, dedicated customer support, and more.
- Develop and own relationships in the Financial Services, Tech, Media, and Telco industry verticals (FSTMT). Work with your team to build strategic and effective relationships at a senior level that solve customer procurement challenges.
- Lead your team in identifying industry-specific opportunities and tailor the Amazon Business approach to best serve our customers
- Own strategic customer and territory planning. Drive accurate weekly forecast/reporting on pipeline growth and customer spending adoption.
- Advise customers on how to optimally leverage Amazon Business feature sets (100+ features)
- Identify new product development opportunities. Collect and relay customer needs to internal Amazon teams including Product, Tech, Category management, and others to continuously innovate on behalf of customers.
- Develop and maintain internal expertise/knowledge of market trends including a comprehensive review of market drivers, cost structures, technical improvements, and competitive landscape.
- Meet or exceed targets for customers and Amazon Business
- BA/BS degree preferred (not required).
- Extensive B2B enterprise sales and/or complex account management experience.
- Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay (eProcurement), system integration, and tender processes with Commercial customers.
- Superior communication skills – both oral and written.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to influence people both internally and externally.
- Decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
- A passionate, self-starter, ready to take Amazon Business’s customer experience to the next level.
- Experience in Financial Services, Tech, Medial, and/or Telco account management/procurement is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay (eProcurement), system integrations, and Bid/Capture processes with Public Sector customers.
- BA/BS degree.
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements.
- Background in Financial Services, Tech, Media, and/or Telco.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.