Amazon Jobs in Jacksonville FL, Amazon Jobs Near Me, Amazon Jobs Online
Amazon Jobs in Jacksonville FL, Amazon Jobs Near Me, Amazon Jobs Online, Are you a seasoned HR leader that is adventurous, innovative, able to move at the speed of light, and interested in using your HR skills to help evolve the way we serve our customers?
Are you interested in being part of an HR organization that operates as a business, starts with our customers, and works backward to deliver meaningful products to our business? Are you passionate about changing customers’ lives for the better?
Are you passionate about leading and developing a team of HR professionals? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider joining us as an HR Business Partner II, in our Worldwide Operations HR team!
This role will partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In addition, they will own programs that run across the broader HR team.
To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
|Post Name||HR Business Partner II|
|Expected Salary||USD 79000 To USD 80000 Per Year|
|Address||Jacksonville, FL, United States 32221|
Key job responsibilities:
- Lead and develop a team of HR professionals in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Work in an environment that demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Maintain effective internal and external customer service focus
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of HR within the company
- Understand the entire talent system and each stage of the employee life-cycle and applies that understanding to craft integrated solutions that are thoughtful and reinforced by upstream and downstream talent programs
- Interface at all levels of the organization
- Operate with autonomy and discretion.
- Successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Support a 24/7 environment that has multiple shifts and a significant staffing ramp during our seasonal peak in the fourth quarter. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
*Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. Full shift flexibility including holidays, nights, and weekends are needed for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 3+ years of human resources generalist experience
- Master’s Degree or MBA in HRM
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Experience in a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading employees
- Proficiency with HRIS System
- Human Resources experience with companies supporting 250-500 or more associate
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Master’s Degree or MBA in HRM|
Interview Questions for HR Business Partner:
- Why do you want this job?
- What do you already know about our company?
- What are some of your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your short-term career goals?
- Do you prefer working independently or being part of a team?
- What do you value in a company’s culture?
- Please discuss your management style.
- What are your long-term career goals?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- How many years of HR experience do you have?
- Which types of HR software are you familiar with?
- Please discuss one of your previous work experiences in HR.
- What level of formal education have you completed?
- Do you have any leadership experience?
- Please describe a solution that you suggested in the past that was unsuccessful.
- Do you have any specialty certifications?
- What size teams have you managed in the past?
- Which types of companies have you worked for before?
- What methods have you used to improve HR operations in previous workplaces?