Dubai Jobs Hiring in Amazon for Indians
AWS Sales Jobs in Amazon in Dubai for Experienced, Sales Manager Jobs in Dubai 2022, AWS is seeking a world-class professional to help manage customer relationships with some of the largest companies in the United Arab Emirates.
Would you like to take a leadership role in building a team focused on increasing the adoption of Amazon Web Services in the UAE? Do you have a passion for building a team focused on bringing a new experience to a set of strategic and fast-growing companies?
Do you have experience developing high-performing teams that can tackle large challenges while driving a high level of customer obsession? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and leadership skills necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider to this market segment?
As a Sales Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive growth and shape the future of emerging technology and business. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented field and inside sales teams focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate will possess a sales management and technical background that enables them to recruit, develop, and lead a team of Named Account Managers that geographically covers a large region, while driving business-building activities around sales strategy, customer service, working alongside partners, and business operations.
|Post Name||Sales Manager|
|Expected Salary||AED 14000 to AED 16000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Responsibility for Sales Manager Jobs in Amazon Dubai:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined region or set of strategic accounts.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Hire, build, manage and mentor a sales team.
- Develop and execute a strategic territory sales plan that addresses activities for capillarity at territory markets.
- Lead internal projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategic development.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Required experience at infrastructure/services IT companies.
- Expect moderate to high travel.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||BA/BS Degree|
Basic Qualification for Dubai Jobs Hiring in Amazon:
- BA/BS degree required.
- Significant sales management experience in the IT industry.
- Direct field experience working with multinational enterprise accounts.
- Extensive customer network in the UAE.
- Strong leadership skills, and outcome-oriented thinking.
Preferred Qualification for Amazon Jobs in Dubai 2022/23:
- Fluent in Arabic.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.