Senior Account Manager Advertising Jobs in Amazon
Amazon Jobs in Australia, Account Manager Jobs in Amazon in Australia, Advertising Jobs Amazon Australia, for Filipino, With Salary, for Experienced, At Amazon Advertising, we sit at the intersection of advertising and e-commerce.
With millions of customers visiting us every day to find, discover, and buy products, we believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance the value of the customer experience and help our advertising partners to develop and grow their brands on and off Amazon.
We strive to make advertising relevant so that customers welcome it – across Amazon’s mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices, and the Amazon DSP. If you are interested in innovative advertising solutions with a relentless focus on the customer, you have come to the right place!
Account Managers partner with advertisers, sales, and other internal Amazon businesses to drive advertiser success, and revenue growth, and foster product improvements for our portfolio of ad products. The Account Manager will provide vertical and brand-level insights to our advertisers to encourage larger brand investment.
They will support our advertisers in their unified brand planning activities between our different ad products (Display Ads and Sponsored Ads) and elaborate brand audience and targeting strategies. The Account Manager is an expert in delivering consultative solutions for our partners, earning their trust by educating them on how to be successful on Amazon.
You can also expect to work closely with the marketing and product teams on advertiser communication plans related to new feature launches and program changes.
Finally, the Account Manager will lead Business Reviews with advertisers to incorporate inputs across display, sponsored ads, and retail trends impacting overall performance and recommend future investment changes.
The Account Manager will use their expertise to educate advertisers on best practices for successful marketing on Amazon, providing onboarding and training sessions when needed.
They will collect best practices from other locales and work with internal teams to develop missing analytical tools in order to bring more insights to the local advertisers. You also thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions without guidance
|Post Name||Senior Account Manager Advertising|
|Expected Salary||AUD 75000 to AUD 80000 Per Year|
|Address||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Responsibility for American Jobs in Australia for Filipino:
- Become an expert on Amazon solutions, understand our advertiser’s needs and consult them with insights and recommendations to achieve greater results on Amazon.
- Be holistic in your recommendations including Display Ads, Sponsored Ads, and Retail insights to demonstrate how they are working together to achieve advertisers’ goals on and off Amazon.
- Leverage your mastery of media and communications to develop winning brand and media strategies for growth.
- Exhibit deep analytical ability and link-local market performance and insights to optimize advertiser performance that fulfills advertiser goals.
- Monitor performance of Sponsored Ads accounts across verticals and drive one-to-many activities to improve performance.
- Leverage Amazon’s data and your understanding of our advertising customers’ business to provide guidance to C-suite marketing leaders via business reviews and frequent in-person client sessions to regularly iterate on and articulate a brand’s strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience|
Basic Qualification for Australia Jobs Amazon for Indians:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of professional experience, 3+ of which in digital media or marketing.
- Excellent data-driven storytelling skills – you create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals.
- Annual brand planning and media planning capabilities.
- Thorough understanding of marketers’ challenges through relevant job experience.
- Experience with influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with digital advertising solutions such as Google Analytics, DSPs, and SEM tools.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products.
Preferred Qualification for Getting Jobs in Amazon Australia:
- MBA, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Advertising, or Business.
- Digital advertising experience and understanding of related ad specifications, file formats, and technologies.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, and flexible, enjoy working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment.
Acknowledgment of country:
In the spirit of reconciliation, Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of countries throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea, and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon’s mission statement is: “To serve consumers through online and physical stores and focus on selection, price, and convenience.”
Amazon Vision Statement: Our vision is to be earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Interview Question for Senior Account Manager Advertising for Amazon Jobs Sydney:
- What would your former employer say about you?
- What makes accounting appealing to you?
- What interests and pastimes do you have?
- What book has inspired you the most?
- Describe what aspects of your accounting knowledge and expertise make you the greatest fit for this position.
- What accounting-related experience stands out to you the most?
- What qualities do you seek in an accounting team?
- What are your aspirations for a career in accounting? How do you intend to accomplish them?
- Why are you trying to get a new job as an accounting manager?
- Tell us about your biggest professional difficulty and how you overcame it.
- What are your top three qualities? How could they turn you into a successful accounting manager?
- Can you describe the setting of your ideal accounting office?
- What about your previous accounting position did you enjoy the most?
- How would you describe intricate accounting procedures to staff members who are not accountants?
- Tell me about a conflict you experienced with a boss or a coworker. How did you handle the predicament?
- Do you have no trouble getting along with the others in your team?
- What techniques do you employ to handle disputes between coworkers?
- How crucial is cooperation for success?
- What are your preferred means of communication, please?
- What would you say about your ability to provide for customers? Have you ever worked directly with clients?
- What attributes make you a strong leader?
- Do you have an easy time forming bonds with your coworkers?
- What are some challenges you’ve faced in communication?