Sales Operations Manager Job in Amazon Australia
Amazon Jobs Hiring in Australia, Amazon Jobs in Australia, Jobs in Australia 2022, The Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Sales Strategy, Operations & Enablement (SSOE) team is building the future of sales. We operate with a startup mentality and build mechanisms that scale and innovate solutions on behalf of our customers.
Our team is responsible for supporting the rapidly growing ANZ Commercial Sales business, from Sales Leaders to Solutions Architects and everything in between. We are obsessed with delivering results for customers and supporting sales organizations to shape the direction of the business. We are a diverse, innovative team that loves translating data, insights, and anecdotes into action.
The ANZ Sales Strategy, Operations, and Enablement (SSOE) team are seeking a driven, talented, and experienced Sales Operations Lead to partner with the Sales Leadership to increase the adoption of Amazon Web Services. This candidate will be a key business stakeholder and partner for the sales leadership of this organization.
This sales organization is at a critical inflection point in its charter within the ANZ, and this candidate will play a key role in supporting the go-to-market strategy. This candidate would be expected to work cross functionally to help the organization successfully land and execute against strategic priorities.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who can navigate effectively in a matrixed environment to drive business results.
This candidate will support the rhythm of the business activities such as Annual Planning Cycles, Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other cadenced reporting and metrics for this team, and will work with Sales Operations Leadership to ensure the impact of this sales team is integrated effectively.
You will be expected to drive predictable reporting, analyze business trends and make business recommendations to senior management based on these analyses – all in an environment of rapid growth and increasing complexity.
This role will also lead to the strategic definition of the key sales support systems and processes to meet the growth trajectory of the business and achieve the revenue and market development objectives.
The ideal candidate has strong business and financial acumen, broad technical skills, sales and marketing expertise, and deep analytic background. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies.
You will play a key role in influencing the strategic vision and processes for end-to-end execution of territory planning and account alignment of the sellers in this organization, sales compensation management, headcount planning, and revenue and goals planning.
This candidate will also assist the Head of Cloud Sales Centre, Inside Sales and Demand Generation Managers in evaluating attainment against key performance goals utilizing various CRM tools to derive well-vetted analysis, and other ad-hoc requests.
AWS is a growth environment – we’re hiring and scaling rapidly to meet the needs of our internal and external customers. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your scope of influence naturally as we scale and will have the opportunity to help hire & develop other leaders along the way.
|Post Name||Sales Operations Manager|
|Expected Salary||AUD 70000 to AUD 75000 Per Year|
|Address||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 2000|
- Business Partner to Sales Leadership for ANZ CSC.
- Work with senior sales leadership to support and help define the go-to-market strategy of this sales team organization.
- Work cross-functionally to land and execute these priorities.
- Support the management cadence for the business.
- Develop a routine and ad-hoc analytic reports to senior management regarding business development initiatives, customer segment performance, performance against goals, etc. Ensure reports contribute to business insight and decision-making,
- Develop relationships and processes with sales, partners, marketing, business development, professional services, finance, HR, sales operations, and other stakeholders to execute the operational priorities.
- Assist Sales Managers in all aspects of evaluating their teams’ performance.
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
Basic Qualification for:
- At least 5+ years of supporting a divisional Sales Operations function or a mid-to-large scale multi-geographical hi-tech Sales Organisation
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Experience in multiple organizational functions such as compensation, forecasting, organizational development, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required (advanced knowledge of Excel required).
- CRM experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Preferred Qualification for:
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial..
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management.
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly.
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and am efficient in ambiguous situations.
Acknowledgment of country:
In the spirit of reconciliation, Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of countries throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea, and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon’s mission statement is: “To serve consumers through online and physical stores and focus on selection, price, and convenience.”
Amazon Vision Statement: Our vision is to be earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Interview Question for Sales Operations Manager for:
- Are you comfortable working with a team of people to manage the day-to-day operations of a sales department?
- What are some of the most important qualities for a successful sales operations manager?
- How would you rate your teamwork skills as a sales operations manager?
- What is your experience with developing and implementing new processes or procedures to improve efficiency or effectiveness?
- Provide an example of a time when you had to manage a budget for a sales team and explain how you decided on the amount.
- If hired, what would be your priorities during your first few weeks on the job?
- What would you do if you noticed a pattern of salespeople making the same mistake over and over again?
- How well do you think you can work with a wide range of personalities?
- Do you have any experience training salespeople on how to use new products or services?
- When is it appropriate to give a customer a discount?
- We want to increase our sales numbers. What strategies would you use to do this?
- Describe your experience with using sales analytics software.
- What makes you the best candidate for this sales operations manager position?
- Which industries do you have the most experience in?
- What do you think is the most important thing a sales operations manager can do to support their team?
- How often should salespeople be given performance reviews?
- There is a disagreement between two of your salespeople. How do you handle it?