Technician jobs in Amazon
Amazon Jobs Coventry, Join us in the Amazon Reliability Maintenance Engineering team. We maintain and optimize technologies in the Global Amazon Warehouse & Delivery Network.
We are looking for a motivated technician who enjoys working in a team. The job is about maintaining our equipment in a safe way to a high standard. Focusing on planned preventative maintenance you will engage in the mitigation of risks by proactively addressing and resolving issues. Raising the availability and quality of the equipment is a daily job.
Our technicians focus in on our operational team, and their customers, with support from the team and their leaders.
Shift Pattern: This role includes working in a non-traditional shift pattern, which may include nights and weekends
Clustering: This role includes working across multiple sites.
On-Call: This role includes being on-call for emergency cover
|Post Name||RME Technician|
|Expected Salary||GBP 35000 to GBP 40000 Per Year|
|Address||Coventry, England, United Kingdom CV5 9FA|
Responsibility for Amazon Force Coventry:
- Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out ensuring compliance with all health & safety standards and regulations.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
- React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
- Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
- Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Support and learn from Senior Reliability Engineering Technicians.
- Management of contractors.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Basic Qualification for Amazon Coventry Jobs PMP:
- Multi-skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Experience with planned preventative maintenance systems.
- Experience fault finding within MHE (Material Handling Equipment)/Automation systems.
- Experience in interpreting both mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Experience in conveyor maintenance, and motor controllers/inverters.
- Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent
Preferred Qualifications for Amazon UK Jobs Coventry:
- Experience in high voltage switching.
- Experience in sortation machines.
- Experience in maintaining/configuring bar code scanners.
- Experience in print and apply machines.
- Experience in fault finding on building equipment i.e HVAC, Dock Doors, plumbing, and general building maintenance tasks
- Shift Pattern: This role includes working in a non-traditional shift pattern, which may include nights and weekends
- Clustering: This role includes working across multiple sites.
- On-Call: This role includes being on-call for emergency cover.
- Apprentice Trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon’s mission statement is: “To serve consumers through online and physical stores and focus on selection, price, and convenience.”
Amazon Vision Statement: Our vision is to be earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and building.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT – 4:00 pm GMT.
If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).